Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your child's favorite...

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM
  • 10 Replies
YouTube video/channel?

My kids love the videos of Chris Hadfield on the ISS. They think it's the coolest thing ever when he "cooks" haha.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Octobersmom
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

LuckyPennyShop.  She loves his reviews.  We even did our own Japanese candy and soda tasting because of his channel.

SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Okay, I had to go check it out and it looks awesome! That is definitely something my DD and I would love watching together!

Quoting Octobersmom:

LuckyPennyShop.  She loves his reviews.  We even did our own Japanese candy and soda tasting because of his channel.

Octobersmom
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Oh my gosh.  I was really tired a few weekends ago and DH was playing a video game so she crawled between us and watched one of his longest play lists from start to finish while I got in a nap.  This from my ADHD child LOL  It's what led to the taste testing I mentioned hehe

Quoting SamiJ18:

Okay, I had to go check it out and it looks awesome! That is definitely something my DD and I would love watching together!

Quoting Octobersmom:

tysmommy98
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
My son is 15. We love jacks films. I can't remember the other guy we watch. These are adult videos. Not for kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Fireman Sam
SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:58 PM
If you haven't seen it already, you guys might appreciate one of a kind and Mr. EpicMan. Their videos crack me up. My favorite one is "How animals eat their food".

Quoting tysmommy98:

My son is 15. We love jacks films. I can't remember the other guy we watch. These are adult videos. Not for kids.
spooky415
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Pickle Surprise and Badger Car Salesman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tysmommy98
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Thanks. We will look into it.

Quoting SamiJ18:

If you haven't seen it already, you guys might appreciate one of a kind and Mr. EpicMan. Their videos crack me up. My favorite one is "How animals eat their food".

Quoting tysmommy98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tysmommy98
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Thanks. We will look into it.

Quoting SamiJ18:

Quoting tysmommy98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MotherLady
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Who are the guts that did "how animals eat their food?"

They love those guys!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)