Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Fault! You Lied To Him!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
So my ex was sleeping with this girl and from what he told me he said that she told him that she was on birth control and there was no reason for him to use condoms because she is allergic to latex. Well he believed her. Now she's pregnant and he wants nothing to do with her or her child. So this b**** messages on FB demanding me to tell my ex to be with her because she is having his child. I told her their situation is not my problem and to leave me out of it! My ex and I still good friends and we were having a small BBQ at my house celebrating our sons birthday and this girl shows up! Saying she wants him to be with her not me because we are divorced already and that I need to stop trying to take away his man! Like seriously! We aren't together! He seriously had to drag her out of my yard and told her he will never be hers. She got so frustrated she left! Omg talk about crazy! He apologized and we continued with our son's BBQ party.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Bump
anotherhalf
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM
3 moms liked this

He is at fault too.  The only one I feel bad for is the child for having two shitty parents.

villagemamma
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM
4 moms liked this

WOW! They really need a male birth control option so the stuff like this doesnt happen. Definitely shouldnt be your problem. Sorry momma. Totally inappropriate of that chick to show up and cause drama

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:08 PM

The OP is shitty for telling this other woman who's contacting her to leave her out of it?

Quoting anotherhalf:

He is at fault too.  The only one I feel bad for is the child for having two shitty parents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:08 PM
I know especially on my son's birthday, you know respect would be nice

Quoting villagemamma:

WOW! They really need a male birth control option so the stuff like this doesnt happen. Definitely shouldnt be your problem. Sorry momma. Totally inappropriate of that chick to show up and cause drama

anotherhalf
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Not OP's child - her ex's child with crazy lady.

Quoting Anonymous:

The OP is shitty for telling this other woman who's contacting her to leave her out of it?

Quoting anotherhalf:

redhead-bedhead
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:11 PM
No Anon is saying she feels bad for the baby, not the ops kid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting anotherhalf:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I will agree with you there. He should step up to the plate if he made a baby with crazy lady.

Quoting anotherhalf:

Not OP's child - her ex's child with crazy lady.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting anotherhalf:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Yes I see ;) 

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

No Anon is saying she feels bad for the baby, not the ops kid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting anotherhalf:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)