Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!! In complete Shock!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
So I get woken up by my husband to find out that our best friend's wife got arrested while he was working the other night. She is a nurse and has been writing prescription for ridalin. She works at the same hospital her husband does but he does something else not in the same department.

Back story is she has had issues with this drug and was suppose to have gotten better. Personally I can't stand the bitch but love her husband and son so I put our personal issues behind us and smiled for their sakes. Well the other day we (my fam) got to their kids baseball game and I see her. Make a little small talk and I notice she is majorly not in the right mind. I told my husband but he shrugged it off thinking I'm just talkin smack or something. I do sometimes but only to my hubby bc I really don't like her but it wasn't the case this time.

So yeah come to find out she has been drugging it up with that plus other Meds I can't spell. I feel horrible for her hubby. He is beside himself. The fines that will cost plus if she goes to jail. Idk what will happen but I pray him and his son are ok.

Sorry I'm not proofreading, phone is acting up on me.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)