Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

summer time

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:34 PM
  • 4 Replies
How do you plan to keep your children active and occupied all summer long?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 24, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Well she won't be born until July and then she will mostly sleep. Next summer I will have to plan small activities for her though.

balagan_imma
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

We do a lot of hiking. They also like to bike and ride to their friends and along the bike path in back of our house. They like to sword fight and run around the yard, play frisbee and toss a football around. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:47 PM

No idea!  This is the first summer I have been back to work in 11 years.  One of them is too old for daycamps and the cost if pretty high for the one that can still attend. I'm worried about leaving them home alone each and every day while I work.  Normally they are good kids but I don't want them bored and that boredom getting them in trouble or in fights with each other.  I'll take some time off, ask my elderly parents to keep them a few days (they will say yes but I don't want to tire them out too much), and hope for the best.

atm1979
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Aww, I know that must be a hard decision, good luck

Quoting Anonymous:No idea!  This is the first summer I have been back to work in 11 years.  One of them is too old for daycamps and the cost if pretty high for the one that can still attend. I'm worried about leaving them home alone each and every day while I work.  Normally they are good kids but I don't want them bored and that boredom getting them in trouble or in fights with each other.  I'll take some time off, ask my elderly parents to keep them a few days (they will say yes but I don't want to tire them out too much), and hope for the best.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)