Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is going to drive drunk :/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
A guy I like messaged me he is at a friends house and he can't stay he has to be home but had no ride. I couldn't go get him because I have a tag light out on my car and my dad wasnt too happy of the idea if me driving at night to somewhere I never been( I'm living with my dad for now and since the car is in his name I have to ask him before I can use it for purposes other than going to Walmart..) so I have been arguing with a drunk man to stay in his car or something anything else besides driving drunk.. I'm terrified he will get hurt or worse he will get hurt it killed and get some one else hurt or killed to. :/ if he does it will be my fault..
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:55 PM
He hasn't talked to me in a but since I called him stupid if he chose to drive drunk
karisma22
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:56 PM

First of all, if he drives drunk it is his own fault, not yours.  Hopefully the people at the house he is at will not let him drive home.  In the county where I live we had one of our middle school administrators drive home drunk after a Christmas Party.  He was in a car accident and the other driver was killed.  His blood alcohol level was two and a half times the legal limit, about two hours after the accident.  Again, the people at the party should not have let him drive, they should have taken his keys.  However, the ultimate responsibility was his.  He's ruined his career and his life.  He will most likely go to prison and he will lose his job.  He has a baby at home.  Hopefully he won't drive drunk, but if he does it is not your fault, it is his.

Chloesmom1126
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Call the cops and tell them where the party is
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I hope he don't -my bf has permanent damage and was in a coma for a long time due to a drunk driver

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 12:10 AM
I think he already left its been a but since he's responded to me

Quoting Chloesmom1126:

Call the cops and tell them where the party is

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Hes got a little girl as well his ex is supposed to be bringing her by in the morning that's why he "has" to get home.. I told him he wasn't going to be use to his daughter if he was wrapped around a tree or in prison :/

Quoting karisma22:

First of all, if he drives drunk it is his own fault, not yours.  Hopefully the people at the house he is at will not let him drive home.  In the county where I live we had one of our middle school administrators drive home drunk after a Christmas Party.  He was in a car accident and the other driver was killed.  His blood alcohol level was two and a half times the legal limit, about two hours after the accident.  Again, the people at the party should not have let him drive, they should have taken his keys.  However, the ultimate responsibility was his.  He's ruined his career and his life.  He will most likely go to prison and he will lose his job.  He has a baby at home.  Hopefully he won't drive drunk, but if he does it is not your fault, it is his.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Me to but I think he's on the road now :/

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope he don't -my bf has permanent damage and was in a coma for a long time due to a drunk driver

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Please pray that he doesn't get hurt or cause any accidents.. :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)