Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you come to my country...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Learn the language. Why is that so hard? I won't go to your country and not learn your language. Damn people.

Edit, this was a troll post. I saw a lot of cmers saying it was boring tonight. So there ya go. I'm surprised no one caught it. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Replies (121-126):
earthangel217
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Yeah he got called in because some dumb fuck messed up one of their machines and it's not communicating with the system so they could lose about $120,000 batch of propellant.  

Quoting Anonymous:

He's working? Mine just got home. He's sitting here laughing at the replies.

Quoting earthangel217:

FFS I should probably go to bed and bury my head under the pillow then for not putting that shit together.  Oy me.  I'm just waiting for my husband to get home but he's taking too long.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao, that's why I have not replied to that post yet.

Quoting earthangel217:

And damn it, were you on that other post asking where the train wrecks were?  I actually linked this post there. *Sigh*

Quoting Anonymous:

Ya I know but I got tired. I thought for sure someone would call me out early.

Quoting earthangel217:

A bad troll is one that must make it known that they are trolling.  You fail at trolling!

Quoting Anonymous:

But yet, no one caught it. Hmmmm

Quoting .Milfshake.:

This is not even a good troll post, try again

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on May. 25, 2013 at 3:18 AM
The most commonly spoken language in the world is Chinese. For the obvious reasons. After that, it's Spanish. You choose which one you want to learn for the future.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Takes a bow. Thank you thank you.

Quoting Toonkasmommy:

This is honestly the best troll post ever. Kudos:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Wow, I hate when that happens. Lol

Quoting earthangel217:

Yeah he got called in because some dumb fuck messed up one of their machines and it's not communicating with the system so they could lose about $120,000 batch of propellant.  

Quoting Anonymous:

He's working? Mine just got home. He's sitting here laughing at the replies.

Quoting earthangel217:

FFS I should probably go to bed and bury my head under the pillow then for not putting that shit together.  Oy me.  I'm just waiting for my husband to get home but he's taking too long.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao, that's why I have not replied to that post yet.

Quoting earthangel217:

And damn it, were you on that other post asking where the train wrecks were?  I actually linked this post there. *Sigh*

Quoting Anonymous:

Ya I know but I got tired. I thought for sure someone would call me out early.

Quoting earthangel217:

A bad troll is one that must make it known that they are trolling.  You fail at trolling!

Quoting Anonymous:

But yet, no one caught it. Hmmmm

Quoting .Milfshake.:

This is not even a good troll post, try again

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Dont need to. I already speak English and Spanish.

Quoting Anonymous:

The most commonly spoken language in the world is Chinese. For the obvious reasons. After that, it's Spanish. You choose which one you want to learn for the future.

amylovesnick07
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2013 at 12:17 AM
That is awesome. We were only 20 minutes away from Ramstein. We lived on base called Vogelweh. We loved Germany. I miss it sooo much. I miss my friends, the food, and the sight seeing. We are going to Germany for vacation in October. I'm so excited. Did you ever get to go to the Frankenstein castle during Halloween? That is definitely what I'm going to miss the most.

Quoting Peaceful.chaos:

Ramstein. We lived in a tiny village called Rothselberg. We were one of 3 American families that I knew of there. It was fun trying to communicate with my neighbors. We still managed to hang out drink wine though:)

We loved it there and hated to leave. You?

Quoting amylovesnick07:

What part of Germany were you in? My family and I just moved back to the U.S. after being in Germany for 4 years. We were in Mannheim for 2 1/2 years and Kaiserslautern for the rest.

Quoting Peaceful.chaos:

I lived in Germany for three years and didn't speak the language. No one gave me a hard time at all. Glad they didn't have that attitude.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN