Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Rekindled an old flame?

Did you regret or did something come out of it?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Replies (11-16):
HotMamaRosie
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:44 AM

I did the same thing when I was younger. But we both saw that we are different people now. If you don't try, you'll regret it. Godd luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

How sweet!! I'm debating on telling my high school sweetheart that I never stopped loving him. I was young and stupid and cheated on him :(. But I'm older now and different. We both are. I just can't stop thinking about him.

Quoting HotMamaRosie:

Yes, married my soul mate and my hs school sweetheart after we each had failed marriages. Should've just married him in the first place but I'm glad I have him now. Better late than never. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Actually I only have one old flame. Never an actual relationship. He broke my heart. I never tried to go back. He missed out though because I married a wonderful man that I take really good care of. His loss and my wonderful gain!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Lmfao

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

need memory erase..

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol yes. I went in and came out lol.

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

the turn on one... VOM.....

hmm no never rekindled an old flame i had an ex tell me he wanted to date me again but i was already with someone new.. so fk that shit

Quoting Anonymous:

I know there are a lot of troll post but I'm really curious!!!

SageAdvice
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:09 AM

NO, once I push a my plate away, I'm done.                                  

I wouldn't go back and eat cold, congealed, wilted, stale food off a dirty plate, so why would I go back to an EX that I had tossed out like trash?

CBMomma42
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Yes...and then we met up and I saw all that gray hair he had at 39 years old and knew it wouldn't work. Lol no really, he ended up being a jerk..so it was a no go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 3:58 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured