Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm about to put some b****** in their place today. UPDATE!

My co worker and "so called friend" is 31 with no kids and been with her boyfriend for 13 years. She said she wants kids but she hasn't gotten pregnant because they've been careful, mind you, she isn't on bc and they don't use condoms. How stupid is this bitch? Her bf has a child from a previous marriage and obviously he doesn't want to marry her or knock her up and she's probably infertile. Yes I'm talking shit about her. From what I understand, she is the main gossiper and was the closest to me. Lately a few other women been acting shady towards me and yesterday, I was told they've been talking shit about me too, my marriage, my ring and my family. I am hurt because I trusted these ladies and before any of you say anything, I've never discussed the value of my ring or my husband job or income at work. They seem to be my friend when I was a single, broke mother. Now that I'm happy and married, they want to tear me down. Those girls will never be more than care givers and cna's and most are damn near 50 with no man. Today I invited them all to a cook out at my new house. I can't wait to show it off and on Monday, every last one of those bitches will get the cold shoulder until I quit and that will be soon. I already got a few texts asking for my address. Lmao, the joke will be on them, they have no idea, I know about their gossip. Update*** yup they're here and the one I was the closest to, looks like a pitbull in a skirt. I'm going to watch her get drunk and take a picture of her in the doghouse I bought. They are loving our house, our food and the music we're jamming to. Lol this is soo fun. I'm going to stay sober just so I can remember every detail about tonight.
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Replies (261-270):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on May. 25, 2013 at 11:37 PM

I wouldn't waste my time with all of that.

You are having a party, just have fun.  

No way would I let anyone ruin my party like that!

mommybug77
by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:39 PM
High school drama at it's finest.
It's sad that this seems to be a highlight for you.
PaintballBtch
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:42 PM

You are such a sad little human.

Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Way to be mature ...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on May. 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM

how old are you?? Yeah friends talk everyone talks ! they're talking shouldn't cause yur family any pain so just move on let them talk. if you have such a great life and yu enjoy it then stop worrying about what they say . &&nd. showing off of what you have soon you wont have shit, flauntingi doesnt get you anywhere except being annoying and lonly . Your friends doesnt seem to be the ones whos getting fooled they way your acting already makes you look like a total fool. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on May. 26, 2013 at 1:02 AM
check this post out. I think it's your co-worker.

http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18563464/My_co_worker_is_driving_me_crazy_and_apparently_a_CM_member_O_o
Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2013 at 1:06 AM
What a sad, pitiful existence you have. Instead of listening to hearsay and going on speculation, how about, I don't know, communicating like an adult with people. Omg.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on May. 26, 2013 at 1:10 AM

wow, I have said it before and I will say it again,  lady, you are an idiot, train wreak of a person!!!  you seriously need help.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on May. 26, 2013 at 1:12 AM

You are a faker and lier!!!  you are pathetic!!!!  

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

The bottom line is, I posted a pic under anon. I forgot to add that with that comment.

Quoting o.0:

If this is true, then why did you claim you posted a pic of it in a ring post, anonymously?

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

I've never posted a pic of my ring. Is there a link to that post?

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting bear.katten:

Can you post a couple of pictures of your house and/or ring? I want to see what they're gossiping about!

Oh lord! Don't start that.

The ring looked like one of those fake rings you buy at the beauty supply stores for 18 bucks BUT I am not a jeweler and my husband said it looked real to him.

The post was out of control when none of us really knew if it was real or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN