Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm about to put some b****** in their place today. UPDATE!

My co worker and "so called friend" is 31 with no kids and been with her boyfriend for 13 years. She said she wants kids but she hasn't gotten pregnant because they've been careful, mind you, she isn't on bc and they don't use condoms. How stupid is this bitch? Her bf has a child from a previous marriage and obviously he doesn't want to marry her or knock her up and she's probably infertile. Yes I'm talking shit about her. From what I understand, she is the main gossiper and was the closest to me. Lately a few other women been acting shady towards me and yesterday, I was told they've been talking shit about me too, my marriage, my ring and my family. I am hurt because I trusted these ladies and before any of you say anything, I've never discussed the value of my ring or my husband job or income at work. They seem to be my friend when I was a single, broke mother. Now that I'm happy and married, they want to tear me down. Those girls will never be more than care givers and cna's and most are damn near 50 with no man. Today I invited them all to a cook out at my new house. I can't wait to show it off and on Monday, every last one of those bitches will get the cold shoulder until I quit and that will be soon. I already got a few texts asking for my address. Lmao, the joke will be on them, they have no idea, I know about their gossip. Update*** yup they're here and the one I was the closest to, looks like a pitbull in a skirt. I'm going to watch her get drunk and take a picture of her in the doghouse I bought. They are loving our house, our food and the music we're jamming to. Lol this is soo fun. I'm going to stay sober just so I can remember every detail about tonight.
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 8:22 AM
2 moms liked this
You can take the trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the trash.

ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:23 AM
I have to show it off this one time. I want to give them something to talk about.

Quoting blessed107:

How about being the bigger person and letting it roll off your back? People I don't like or do not like me are never invited into my home, period!

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you really expect us to believe you? You're a conceited insecure little girl with no self esteem who tries to hard to show off, no one on here cares and no one at work cares either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:24 AM
You cared enough to comment huh?

Quoting Roxygurl:

Do you really expect us to believe you? You're a conceited insecure little girl with no self esteem who tries to hard to show off, no one on here cares and no one at work cares either.
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Do you really believe she married money?

Quoting emeraldangel20:

put make up on a pig and it's still a pig

that saying reminds me of you. just because you married into money doesn't make you classy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Serious question, dear, how old are you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 8:24 AM
That's your dh money not yours. Its sad you married him for his money and we can all tell you did. You need to grow the hell up.
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this
You're a train wreck and its hard to look away.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Quoting Roxygurl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BluePandaDreams
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:24 AM
No wonder they gossip about you. Yeah. The joke is on you. The only reason they are showing up is to gather more ammo for their gossip arsenal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I think her and area code would be best friends.

Quoting Roxygurl:

You're a train wreck and its hard to look away.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Quoting Roxygurl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured