Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm about to put some b****** in their place today. UPDATE!

My co worker and "so called friend" is 31 with no kids and been with her boyfriend for 13 years. She said she wants kids but she hasn't gotten pregnant because they've been careful, mind you, she isn't on bc and they don't use condoms. How stupid is this bitch? Her bf has a child from a previous marriage and obviously he doesn't want to marry her or knock her up and she's probably infertile. Yes I'm talking shit about her. From what I understand, she is the main gossiper and was the closest to me. Lately a few other women been acting shady towards me and yesterday, I was told they've been talking shit about me too, my marriage, my ring and my family. I am hurt because I trusted these ladies and before any of you say anything, I've never discussed the value of my ring or my husband job or income at work. They seem to be my friend when I was a single, broke mother. Now that I'm happy and married, they want to tear me down. Those girls will never be more than care givers and cna's and most are damn near 50 with no man. Today I invited them all to a cook out at my new house. I can't wait to show it off and on Monday, every last one of those bitches will get the cold shoulder until I quit and that will be soon. I already got a few texts asking for my address. Lmao, the joke will be on them, they have no idea, I know about their gossip. Update*** yup they're here and the one I was the closest to, looks like a pitbull in a skirt. I'm going to watch her get drunk and take a picture of her in the doghouse I bought. They are loving our house, our food and the music we're jamming to. Lol this is soo fun. I'm going to stay sober just so I can remember every detail about tonight.
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Replies (41-50):
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Roflmao. God you are immature.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

I'm not going to ignore them at the cookout. It will be the best cookout any of them has ever been to.

Quoting auntietotty:

Sounds like an incredibly boring cookout....inviting people over, then ignoring them.

If you act in person how you act on here, no wonder they gossip.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm beginning to wonder if they are one in the same....

Quoting Anonymous:

I think her and area code would be best friends.

Quoting Roxygurl:

You're a train wreck and its hard to look away.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

You cared enough to comment huh?

Quoting Roxygurl:

Do you really expect us to believe you? You're a conceited insecure little girl with no self esteem who tries to hard to show off, no one on here cares and no one at work cares either.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 25, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Sad. What very dull life you sorry I read your posts

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:26 AM
This.

Quoting mommy_me:

There certainly is a joke here. But its not them...

halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I love every post you write lol. It makes me see that my life is amazing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 25, 2013 at 8:27 AM
I think they have plenty to talk about, you miserable thing.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

I have to show it off this one time. I want to give them something to talk about.

Quoting blessed107:

How about being the bigger person and letting it roll off your back? People I don't like or do not like me are never invited into my home, period!

HandMmom12
by Jody on May. 25, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Seems childish. Who cares what they think. You're stooping to their level.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this
This. I can think of better ways of being bitchy....none include spending a couple hundred dollars & having a house full of people

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

So you're going to ' punish ' them by inviting them over to a cook out and then ignoring them? Girl, you could have been more crafty.

nazgor
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM
blah blah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM

sounds like someone is jealous of their single lives?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)