Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know these are annoying, but

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
I need help, I don't know what's going on. My SO and I have sex frequently, using pull-out and nfp with the "if it happens, it happens" attitude. I had my period two weeks ago, and yet I'm still having to pee way more frequently, I'm bursting like every 40-50 mins, my boobs are so sore that it actually makes me want to cry to touch them, I've been so tired, I normally only sleep 2-3 hours a night and I've been sleeping eight hours through. I'm so confused, is this just hormonal changes, or am I pregnant, and if I am, can I take a test? Why did I have my period? Anyone else experienced this?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ronda2012
by on May. 25, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I'd take a test. Some women spot around the time they would get their period (I did) and it's implantation bleeding. Also, get checked for a UTI - that can cause frequent peeing and an infection can make you more sleepy. Sore boobs could be pregnancy, but can also be ovulation/pms. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Thank you.

Quoting Ronda2012:

I'd take a test. Some women spot around the time they would get their period (I did) and it's implantation bleeding. Also, get checked for a UTI - that can cause frequent peeing and an infection can make you more sleepy. Sore boobs could be pregnancy, but can also be ovulation/pms. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I had periods the first 3 months with all 3 of my kids.    So I'd say take a test. 

Lovebugbaby
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Honestly, any time you have unprotected sex, I'd test. Because you never know. I use to keep a box of tests in hand, and test every month. I've heard waaaay too many freaky stories. Lol 

good luck Hun =)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Did they say why that happened? Thank you x

Quoting Anonymous:

I had periods the first 3 months with all 3 of my kids.    So I'd say take a test. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Sounds like a good idea, thank you lovely x

Quoting Lovebugbaby:

Honestly, any time you have unprotected sex, I'd test. Because you never know. I use to keep a box of tests in hand, and test every month. I've heard waaaay too many freaky stories. Lol 

good luck Hun =)

-_-
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:48 PM
I'd test x
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Thanks x

Quoting -_-:

I'd test x

kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:53 PM

I would just take a test to make sure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 5:57 PM
That's what I'll do, thank you x

Quoting kissesxoxo8882:

I would just take a test to make sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN