Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this girl is really kind of dumb -_- *vent*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies

so i have this friend and she is dumber than rocks. we were bffs in middle school and lost touch and back in November reconnected via facebook. when we reconnected she said her and her husband were trying for their first child and she had taken child birth classes and been educating herself on pregnancy and whatnot before hand and i thought good for her ya know? well im pretty sure that was a bunch of bull. now shes pregnant and im beginning to think it was all a lie. now her story is he tricked her to get pregnant and blah blah blah. well she texts me almost every single day with the DUMBEST questions!

ex:

can i eat sour cream and onion chips when im pregnant? Uhm what?!?

is it normal to be sore in your pelvic area? well duh theres a freaking baby sitting on it 24/7

and whats more annoying is like shell go to her ob and after her appt shell text me to ask if the dr was right!

like yea im smarter than your dr for sure.

i love this girl to death but some questions are better left to google

Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Okay. Sorry she is being so bothersome because she values your input.....

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

She is trying to be a friend. maybe is it bothers you too much and she is soo stupid you shouldn't be her friend.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay. Sorry she is being so bothersome because she values your input.....

i appreciate that she values my imput. we talk alot about family issues and what not and i help her the best i can. but these are questions that are equivelant to a 4 year olds questions. its really annoying to have to answer them all day when she could easily use common sense most of the time

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

She is trying to be a friend. maybe is it bothers you too much and she is soo stupid you shouldn't be her friend.

i am there for her all the time when she has issues with her dh or family or anything its just questions like this that bug me. 

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

i am there for her all the time when she has issues with her dh or family or anything its just questions like this that bug me. 

she probably feels since you have been through it you know. Not everyone reads up on becoming a mom or has common sense KWIM?

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Thunderbug75
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Maybe she's lonely and you're her only friend.  But I would be annoyed too.

MommyO2-6631
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Sounds like she doesn't have any other support.
Juicy_fruit
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM
I'd be annoyed to be patient
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM
2 moms liked this

How AWFUL to have a friend that looks up to you and respects you for input and support.

Val99
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Sometimes people just want a friend to bounce things off of.  Either that or she may be bored and she doesn't know what else to talk about.  Start a conversation with her on current events or international politics instead.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured