Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She leaves her toddler home alone **edit UPDATE 1

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 464 Replies
9 moms liked this
So last night my friend and her husband were able to make it to the movies. I was excited because they can't ever find a baby sitter so it was nice. The movie started at 930 and we didn't get home until after one. Right before they left I was asking who they got to babysit and she said she just locked up the door and left her dd at home! MY HEART SANK! She said she doesn't wake up at night so her dd would never know that they left and she sound be fine since everything was locked up and put away! I felt sick to my stomachs because her dd is only 3!!!

So right as she left I called the cops on her. I know, I'm a shitty friend but you don't leave a baby at home! She doesn't know I called because the cops were at her house holding her kid who was crying all night. That poor kid must have been scared!

Would you call?

EDIT-
No I don't have news links because it wasn't in the news, i dont have pictures or written statements. lmao Sorry to disappoint the CM police.

She told me RIGHT as she was walking out my door. I called right as I closed the door.

I just got off the phone with her. Her and her hubby are in jail and are waiting to be bailed out

UPDATE
So she found out that I was the one who called. She flipped out on DH and I. She kept pushing and hitting me so we called the cops on her. I'm not going to press any charges and I understand why she hit me but I'm cutting her out of my life.

When they entered the house they found a glass pipe in the bathroom with some kind of stuff in it. Their house was also dirty so that's why they were arrested.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TattedReader
by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM
28 moms liked this
holy fuck..yes I definitely would have called, that's mental.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Oh goodness. Im not sure of what I would do, but I think you did the right thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 25, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I leave mine all the time. Gotta get used to it sometime.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 25, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Uhh yes. There's no way in hell I could ever drive away from my house with my kids inside.
sahmw2010
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Omg! Yes i would have called!
Annettey19
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:38 AM
3 moms liked this
That's horrible! What if there was a fire or the little girl woke up and wandered outside looking for her? I can't believe some people..
stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:39 AM
9 moms liked this
Yea. I would call. So what happened? But for some reason I just don't believe this story.
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on May. 25, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Wait, sorry, when she got there her dd HAD been awake and was crying?
luckymommy29
by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep sure would have poor baby :(
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:40 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow smfh. Shes pathetic!! Yes Im glad you called! There is no excuse for that shit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)