Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have been putting holes in my BF's condoms. He says he doesn't want any children. But I know He will love the baby once its born and he doesn't ever have to know about the holes. He also has a really good career and my ex doesnt help with my Daughter. This guy is so great and he will be the best Dad. He already treats my daughter like she is his. And before a bunch of you start screaming , People do this all the time so just because most dont admit it dont act like its so strange or unheard of.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Replies (231-234):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on May. 27, 2013 at 10:26 PM
If he can prove entrapment. And the fact he was taking the means and steps to not have children and she poked holes in the condoms. Then yes he can fight child support and might be able to win. I have seen it happen. My cousin was caught entrapping her boyfriend. He caught her and it was too late. She was pregnant. Everyone knew he did not want children. She thought it would keep him. It didn't. He doesn't have to pay a red cent to her for a child he did not want. He would have paid if it was a fluke thing. But instead she trapped him.

Does he pay child support? Not in a typical manner. He puts money away in the bank. And also makes sure she gives him a list of things the child needs and he goes and gets it. I admit it took him a few years to get to that point. But he does it and he gets to see the child two weekends a month.

But that's a willingly thing. As the court ordered in his favor. ( he ended up getting snipped to make sure nothing like this happened again)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Moron. I hope he finds out and not only leaves your ass but nails you for entrapment. Many men get away with out paying child support and such if they can prove the dumbass little girls < like yourself > trapped them into having a baby

shes a twat for tricking him but once a baby is born they deserve to be supported. and courts don't bastardize children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 27, 2013 at 10:47 PM

courts dont make children orphans.  The end

Quoting Anonymous:

If he can prove entrapment. And the fact he was taking the means and steps to not have children and she poked holes in the condoms. Then yes he can fight child support and might be able to win. I have seen it happen. My cousin was caught entrapping her boyfriend. He caught her and it was too late. She was pregnant. Everyone knew he did not want children. She thought it would keep him. It didn't. He doesn't have to pay a red cent to her for a child he did not want. He would have paid if it was a fluke thing. But instead she trapped him.

Does he pay child support? Not in a typical manner. He puts money away in the bank. And also makes sure she gives him a list of things the child needs and he goes and gets it. I admit it took him a few years to get to that point. But he does it and he gets to see the child two weekends a month.

But that's a willingly thing. As the court ordered in his favor. ( he ended up getting snipped to make sure nothing like this happened again)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Moron. I hope he finds out and not only leaves your ass but nails you for entrapment. Many men get away with out paying child support and such if they can prove the dumbass little girls < like yourself > trapped them into having a baby

shes a twat for tricking him but once a baby is born they deserve to be supported. and courts don't bastardize children.

Tatum2U
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Well??
spicy0425
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Dealing with a selfish bitch like you, there is nothing to say but RUN, RUN FAST.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dont be so up tight. It happens and it does work out. Just because you hear more about the few failures doesn't mean it doesnt work out. Besides I chose well. Hes going to be thrilled. Whats else could he say to his GF who is so nervous that this mistakenly happened?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN