Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have been putting holes in my BF's condoms. He says he doesn't want any children. But I know He will love the baby once its born and he doesn't ever have to know about the holes. He also has a really good career and my ex doesnt help with my Daughter. This guy is so great and he will be the best Dad. He already treats my daughter like she is his. And before a bunch of you start screaming , People do this all the time so just because most dont admit it dont act like its so strange or unheard of.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 25, 2013 at 3:45 PM

are you my ex SIL? She did the same shit. Thankfully my brother caught her & divorced her ass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Yes people do this all the time. Just because you dont know someone did it doesn't mean they didnt. He's not going to leave he loves me and my DD. He cant wait to come home to us and cuddle bth of us. Hes a great man. Why would I break it off with him? Like I said hes terrific and he adores my DD even helps with her all the time. He just needs a little kick in the pants to get over whatever commitment phobia he's got.

Quoting Anonymous:

People do this all the time?? What kind of world do you live in??  What the hell is wrong with you? Your boyfriend has TOLD you that he does not want children, what gives you the right to force something on someone you supposedly love when you know that he does not want a child??  How would you feel if he decided to go and get a vasectomy and decided not to tell you??  You say he is close to your daughter.... what do you plan on doing if he decides to bolt after he finds out you are pregnant because he does not want a kid?  Did you think about what the hell that will do to your daughter if he leaves and cuts contact?  Are you going to be able to support yourself, your daughter and a newborn that is not wanted by it's father??

Grow up and either discuss this with him or break off your relationship with this guy and find a man that wants to have a baby with you.

jenval
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:47 PM

What a nice honest relationship you have! Good luck!!! smhyou rock

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Quoting sonnyswoman75:

It still is wrong being decietful like that.Its his decision too if he wants to be a father.

If he completely freaks out I could have an abortion but he's not going to freak out.

DreaM86
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Oh, wow. Just because you have a child with someone doesn't mean they are going to marry you and stay with you forever. Hope you are prepared to be raising kids on your own if you get pregnant by him. Trolls are fit to be good single parents cuz they have a lot of time on their hands
x.Aim.x
by Amy on May. 25, 2013 at 3:50 PM

You are sick and twisted.

AuntieM
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:50 PM
And you're the only woman on the planet who can cook and clean for him? I don't think so. Why would he stay with you when he finds out how deceitful you are? Because he's going to ask how you got pregnant and you're going to giggle at him and tell him you poked holes in the condoms.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

SO instead of asking him if he wants more of a commitment, you decided to try to trap him into being a father? Yeah, that's gonna go over well

Please he's not trapped. Its more of an added incentive to commit but he still could chose to leave and just pay CS its up to him. Besides all that he needs me in his life .Before me his house was a mess and no one ever cooked for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Please I am the sweetest person you could ever meet.

Quoting LexsMami:

Nope, that's what you get for being a sneaky, deceitful bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LexsMami:

Call my aunt and ask her how well that worked out for her. 4 kids, zero child support.

sounds like she chose the wrong man =(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 3:51 PM

you think he should just trust males? asinine

Quoting ColleenF30:

And people wonder why I teach my Son not to trust females...

m

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 3:52 PM

What an awesome idea. I can't think of a single thing that could go wrong with this plan.

*Sarcasm off*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)