Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mobile Photo

We had what we thought was our 13 weeks ultrasound scan today, due 25th November. However, we were told that the dates they gave us originally are in fact wrong and we are actually 18 and a half weeks pregnant, changing our due date to 21st October, 17 days after DD's 1st birthday. We also found out we're expecting a baby BOY!!!
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Replies (61-67):
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM

I'm doing well.  Im a dumbass and got pretty bad sunburn today at the beach, lol.  

How are you and the babies doing?  Are you going to have anymore?  Chloe must be like 2 now, right?

Quoting LyTe684:

Lol. You're right it does.

How are you?

Quoting Elyce225:

Aww, congrts!

It kind of looks like he is breastfeeding.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 25, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Ever heard of charting?
Yeah, I stand by my original response. It takes a certain kind of special.
:)

Quoting Gracie-May:

It happened with our daughter too. They both measured very small at 12 weeks, hence why they got my dates wrong. I couldn't possibly work it out to be sure. We were having unprotected sex regularly and I don't have regular periods. So no, it's not easy for me to know better

Quoting Anonymous:

You should know better than the hospital. If the hospital told me I was 5 weeks further than I am, I'd turn and walk straight out because they would be WRONG and that kind of fuck up isn't acceptable from health care professionals.

Quoting Gracie-May:

It was the HOSPITAL that got it wrong not me

Quoting Anonymous:

I am constantly amazed by how someone can be THAT unaware of their own body!

Being unsure by a week? I get it. Being more than 5 weeks off? Wow. That takes someone special.

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww. Ouch! I got burned once. Lesson learned. Lol

Yes. She turned one last month. No more. We're done! :)
P.S. Auto correct hates me.

Quoting Elyce225:I'm doing well.  Im a dumbass and got pretty bad sunburn today at the beach, lol.  How are you and the babies doing?  Are you going to have anymore?  Chloe must be like 2 now, right?
Quoting LyTe684:Lol. You're right it does.

How are you?

Quoting Elyce225:Aww, congrts!It kind of looks like he is breastfeeding.
SparklePants
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Awwww, congrats! 

I think I would go crazy with babies so close in age!

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Congrats!

(Oct 21 is my birthday as well :P )

Gracie-May
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Yes I've heard of charting. As I said though, I have irregular periods and we were having unprotected sex regularly. As it happens I had light bleeding very similar to how I am during my period about 3 weeks before I found out I was pregnant - so I didn't think my doctor was wrong.

Takes a special kind of bitch to not read what's being said.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ever heard of charting?

Yeah, I stand by my original response. It takes a certain kind of special.

:)

Quoting Gracie-May:

It happened with our daughter too. They both measured very small at 12 weeks, hence why they got my dates wrong. I couldn't possibly work it out to be sure. We were having unprotected sex regularly and I don't have regular periods. So no, it's not easy for me to know better

Quoting Anonymous:

You should know better than the hospital. If the hospital told me I was 5 weeks further than I am, I'd turn and walk straight out because they would be WRONG and that kind of fuck up isn't acceptable from health care professionals.

Quoting Gracie-May:

It was the HOSPITAL that got it wrong not me

Quoting Anonymous:

I am constantly amazed by how someone can be THAT unaware of their own body!

Being unsure by a week? I get it. Being more than 5 weeks off? Wow. That takes someone special.

Gracie-May
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:26 AM
When we got pregnant with our first we said we wanted at least 2 years between any kids we had, we then changed our mind when she was born!

Quoting SparklePants:

Awwww, congrats! 

I think I would go crazy with babies so close in age!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)