Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Too old for a stroller??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So its a nice day out and I need to run to the store for a few things. The store is about about a mile away. I was thinking about taking my stroller to put the bags in but only putting my LO in it if she asks to be put in it. She is 3 1/2. Is she too old?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
momma2mms
by Kristin on May. 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM

No. If she fits it's fine.

Mish321
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I don't see a problem, go for it. 

Texa5
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Me, personally, I wouldn't let my son get in the stroller. 2 miles is not that long of a walk for him or myself, I know he can handle it.

But, if she isn't used to walking then go for it.
ProudMamma1982
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:27 PM
depends on size I guess. I really don't see a big deal. I would do whatever you want to do. Its your kiddo :)
FlyingHottie
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:45 PM

If I need to go somewhere fast or walk a long distance ill take my stroller and put the kids in. I'm faster walking then they are...

MrsNewman
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Who cares how old she is? I still put my 4 yr old on the jogging stroller to go running/walking. Kids can't always walk as far as us. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 4:50 PM
My ds is almost 4. He wouldn't sit in a stroller. He would walk the whole time, but I think it's a good idea to bring it to carry bags!
ms-superwoman
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I don't see how that is to old. If you think she'll get tired on the walk than take the stroller in case she wants to ride.

momavanessa
by Violeta on May. 25, 2013 at 4:54 PM

It is all up to you. My youngest is 2 and doesn't use a stroller anymore however when we go to the state fair I am still bring the sit and stand. I bet my 5 yr old will even get tired enough to sit in the back of it!

PhoenixV
by PhoenixV on May. 25, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I don't think she's too old.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)