Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

THIS is what you brought home????

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

I have to giggle at my mom. She has a "common sense" issue. Lol. I love her dearly but she just doesn't think or listen. Hahahaha. I made fun of her for her and she giggled, too. Now worries, she's not upset and I didn't hurt her feelings before someone wants to jump on me for laughing at her.

Last night, my mom went to Walmart super late to grocery shop and I asked that she pick up the little cheap flower pots like kids use at school and one or two cheap plants, to plant for Memorial Day. Since DS is now out of school, I'm doing the school thing with him and we're learning about Memorial Day, etc. One activity I thought was nice was to paint a flower pot red, white and blue and plant a flower in memory of a friend of mine KIA in 2007.

Lol the pic above is what she brought home. The nail polish is to show how tiny it is. Lol she also brought home fake flowers. I'm still laughing.

She is a goober!!
by on May. 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Lmao
I love it
Paint the flowers too
BeAmour
by Tonya on May. 25, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Nah. I'm gonna return them and get what I was wanting :)

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Lmao

I love it

Paint the flowers too
BeAmour
by Tonya on May. 25, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Bump
kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 6:05 PM

hey I bet life is never dual with her lol she sounds like fun

BeAmour
by Tonya on May. 25, 2013 at 6:10 PM
NEVER!!! lol. I have to be two steps ahead of her to make sure she doesn't mess up, lol. It's not dull but it's just as frustrating.

Quoting kissesxoxo8882:

hey I bet life is never dual with her lol she sounds like fun

GibsonSD92
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, love the idea for your friend.

My brother was Kia in 07 as well so ill be there tomorrow cleaning up his grave and planting new flowers.<3

Gone but never forgotten.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Tonya on May. 25, 2013 at 6:47 PM
I'm so sorry!!!

I usually go to his tree on Warrior Walk in GA but I don't live there anymore and while school is out and he's old enough now, we're learning more in-depth about each holiday and this would help him understand a little.

Quoting GibsonSD92:

Lol, love the idea for your friend.

My brother was Kia in 07 as well so ill be there tomorrow cleaning up his grave and planting new flowers.<3

Gone but never forgotten.
fallenstars
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:52 PM
It's cute. My dd helped dh replace the flags at work. A Vietnam vet came and watched her. He smiled and thanked us for teaching her right cause while she was helping I told her to never let the flag touch the ground. When she asked why I said it was disrespectful to the people who fought for our country and our freedom. She said ok momma I won't be disrespectful to them. She's 5. Dh is taking her back on Monday since Monday is memorial day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN