Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleeping With Younger Men?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Apparently you all have a problem with women dating younger men? Personally I don't fit into this category, DH is 6yrs older than me, but seriously, grow up, as long as they are legal than who cares?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuirkyMom26
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Ok

lwalker270
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I always dated younger men until DH.  No problem here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM
3 moms liked this
I sleep with a younger man everyday. Dh and I share a bday and he's a year younger. When we first started dating he told me I was a cougar because I was in my 30s and he was in his 20s Lmao he was 29 and I was 30.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Im a cougar, rawr ;)
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM
I can certainly see the thrill in it. There are a number of young things working in the pro shop at the country club whom I wouldn't mind a little fun with if I were single.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaynaj1980
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:58 PM

What does it matter if you're both legal? Most people don't have a problem with an older man and younger woman, so why the double standard?

FreelanceMommy
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Depends on how much younger I think...

Some people talk shit because my husband is 5 years younger than me but I see it as a non-issue... 

Now, if he were like 10 or (ewwwww)15 years younger I could see it as a problem considering I'm only 30 lol. What would we possibly have in common?

Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on May. 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Dating younger men is fine. Dating your sons friends...creepy...

Retrokitty
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM
DF is younger than me not by much. Honestly I don't care as long as they are both over 18.
kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I have never been with anyone younger then me always older and only one that was the same age. My hubby is 8 years older then me.

I see age as just a number love is love no matter who is older but most do think see it as strange if the woman is older why I have no clue but I see nothing wrong with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured