Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do these books tell you about my brother???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

No, he is not confused about, or looking for a new religion. And he's not taking any classes. He is pagan. As am I, our mother and grandmother was as well. Though with our grandmother it was "hidden" to everyone but my brother.

Any questions???
Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Idk. :( I didn't take them that way. Sucks, but eh

Quoting Megzboys:

why are the books upside down?     Personally I would say "interesting subject".

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Zimmerchild
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Having the book does not make one Satanic, that would be like saying having a Science book means you can't have or believe in religion. I think more people should read books that make them uncomfortable.

Quoting momofpreemieboy:

Satanic the satanic bible says it all! My DH used to be a satanist he is now a Christin!!!! Also he like me does not believe everything in the bible it has been changed to many times!!! Although he also may be researching the religion but when I see that book it sickens me!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 1:51 AM
I just fist bumped the air at your response. I LOVE it. And I think I have a new ecrush *hugs*

Quoting Zimmerchild:

Having the book does not make one Satanic, that would be like saying having a Science book means you can't have or believe in religion. I think more people should read books that make them uncomfortable.

Quoting momofpreemieboy:

Satanic the satanic bible says it all! My DH used to be a satanist he is now a Christin!!!! Also he like me does not believe everything in the bible it has been changed to many times!!! Although he also may be researching the religion but when I see that book it sickens me!!!

Zimmerchild
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 1:56 AM

lol Thank you. :D

Quoting Anonymous:

I just fist bumped the air at your response. I LOVE it. And I think I have a new ecrush *hugs*

Quoting Zimmerchild:

Quoting momofpreemieboy:

PikachuLuver
by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
He can read. But you however can not turn a pic the right way....
conweis
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 1:57 AM
He can read
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 1:58 AM
I already apologized for it :P

Quoting PikachuLuver:

He can read. But you however can not turn a pic the right way....

HelloKitty86
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:04 AM

He's into theology... but cool that he's pagan

momofpreemieboy
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:04 AM

I have it freaked me out! I just don't see how anyone not into satanism can have that book in ther house! Although I'm sure Athiest would say something simaler about the bible! Quoting Zimmerchild:

Quoting momofpreemieboy:

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on May. 26, 2013 at 4:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Lets not go that far there may be pictures that he likes to look at.

Quoting JadsW:

He's literate.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)