Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do these books tell you about my brother???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

No, he is not confused about, or looking for a new religion. And he's not taking any classes. He is pagan. As am I, our mother and grandmother was as well. Though with our grandmother it was "hidden" to everyone but my brother.

Any questions???
Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Replies (41-50):
kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2013 at 4:22 AM

that he like learning about other religions and the views of those religions

jadedcynic
by Nerdalicious on May. 26, 2013 at 4:33 AM

I do want to point out that anything with Necronomicon in the title is made up. The term necronomicon was created by the author H.P. Lovecraft, so your brother's Necronomicon Tarot is bunk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 4:44 AM
Lmao. Ty

We were talking about that before I left tonight. How does owning books mean you can read? 0.o lmao

(He is literate..but a funny thought to us)

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

Lets not go that far there may be pictures that he likes to look at.

Quoting JadsW:

He's literate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 4:55 AM
Forgive me but I would like to know the relevance of this post.... it came off as you were looking to pick a fight.
Is this a spin off of a prior post or something?

There is no wrong or right religion... there is just tolerance and intolerance. Compassion and hatred.
If everyone would be open minded and willing to experience a sampling of the multitudes of cultures available and take lessons back with them this world could be a much happier place.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 5:06 AM
Sounds like he just wants to understand a little of each for any number of reasons. I don't have a lot of material but I'm Christian and constantly look into other's beliefs. I just wish I could remember and keep them all straight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 7:13 AM
How does it come off in anyway like I'm trying to pick a fight??!

I was helping him rearrange his room and, since I have no life and talk about cm all the time, after looking at his books we decided to post the pix and see what everyone would have to say about them.

Seriously tho, how does any of it come off as looking for a fight?!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Forgive me but I would like to know the relevance of this post.... it came off as you were looking to pick a fight.

Is this a spin off of a prior post or something?

There is no wrong or right religion... there is just tolerance and intolerance. Compassion and hatred.

If everyone would be open minded and willing to experience a sampling of the multitudes of cultures available and take lessons back with them this world could be a much happier place.

bcoll
by Brandi on May. 26, 2013 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't seen you in forever! :)

Quoting JadsW:

He's literate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 7:15 AM

That he knows how to read.

PeaceLoveAndTea
by on May. 26, 2013 at 7:16 AM

He finds it all interesting and wants to know more about it. I brought home the Satanic Bible once and my poor mother about keeled over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 7:24 AM
He's pagan, most of our family is, but he open minded. The only reason, that I'm aware of, that he has the KJB is because it belonged to our grandma

Quoting PeaceLoveAndTea:

He finds it all interesting and wants to know more about it. I brought home the Satanic Bible once and my poor mother about keeled over.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)