Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im bored so i peirced my belly button..... pict page 2

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

and my DH doesnt know... oh well

Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Replies (121-128):
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:06 PM

so education is not needed bc you can bake a cake? please. i have a friend that has a cake business, shes well spoken and always open to learning something new. communication is a key point of advertising, i doubt she would be as successful as she is if she spoke/wrote like this. i wouldnt hire someone to make a cake for me if i didnt think they could spell what i wanted on it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont have to wory about a job i bake and get paid for it. And i do advance in my job and i try new things all the time. Dont be so quick to judge someone.

Quoting dmarie2101:

you should go with them.

theres always a point to learning. im 28 and i learn new stuff all the time. i will never, ever understand someone that is content with toddling through life with nothing more than their current level of knowledge. what if something happens to your husband? if you divorce? do you think anyone will hire you when they read an application with this kind of atrocious spelling? do you think you can keep a job with your attitude of "no point in advancing in life."? how do you help your kids with their homework? i just find your whole attitude very sad and kind of disgusting. you seem content with doing nothing for the rest of your life, having nothing to offer.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your welcome. And my kids go to private school. better education than public school. Didn't help with learning disabilities till my sophomore year in highschool. So their is no point for me to"learn" how to spell now.

Quoting Anonymous:

What?! I hope you don't plan on homeschooling!

People like you who think there is "no point" for proper grammar is why other countries think Americans are the biggest idiots in the world. Thanks for contributing to that stereotype.

Quoting Anonymous:

no this motovation is fine for me. i dont like to spell corectly. no point

Quoting dmarie2101:

you would be better off getting some motivation to learn to spell correctly. you sound like the stereotypical backwoods trash that does shit like...pierce their navels with nails.

Quoting Anonymous:

because i can and i wanted to its my motovation to get into shape for next year sence it takes time to loose weight while depressed

Quoting rosemagic01:

Really no offense but why would you want a belly ring? Its likely going to get very infected and its not like you can show it off this summer (due to if it isn't infected its going to be healing all summer long) why would you do this to your body?

Quoting Anonymous:

no 6 months after baby 4

Quoting rosemagic01:

Are you pregnant?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on May. 26, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Dear God, ouch!! I am so glad I never did stupid shit like that. My daughter better not as she gets older, either.

Mazi184
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Well, that was stupid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on May. 26, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Man, there are tons of people on here that say its going to get infected, and that isnt always the case. I peirced my own lip when I was 18, that never got infected. And I did way less sterilization than this chick did.

Hope it doesn't get infected OP, or that you didn't cause any damage.

anyotherday
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM

holy stupidity batman

briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:35 PM
I agree. I don't have mine anymore, but I still have the scar from the piercing, and based on that, her picture does NOT look like it was done properly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you botched that one. I'd take it out now. Well I wouldn't have done it. It's placed incorrectly. And it will most likely reject if it doesn't get infected. Forget the average healing time too. If it heals at all it will take way longer than 6mo.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM
I wouldn't call it a great job if splurging on a professional piercer would cut into your diaper money.

Oh, and its inSurance.

Quoting Anonymous:

no DH has great job and great incurance 

Quoting mishamama:

Medicaid?

Quoting Anonymous:

great incurance if i need it no copay

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats sure to get infected. Hope while you don't have money for other than diapers you at least have money for the doctors. 

SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Oooohhhh YUCK.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN