Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I accidently got high.....edit pic page 3

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:43 AM
  • 26 Replies
I am currently experiencing nerve pain in the bottoms of my feet. I have a prescription for norcos. At 11 pm I took one and it didnt do shit at 1 am I took another at 2 am I was tired an in severe pain so I took and ultram and then 10 minutes ago (idk what time it is its 3 something) i took another norco Im just slightly buzzed I hate getting high off pills it makes me sick to my stomach but Im in so much pain I cant sleep. I also have a high tolerance to medications. This pain is severe its so bad I cant walk and nothing is helping.. I have to walk in a parade at 1 pm how am I going to do this?? Why do my feet hurt so bad??? Ughhh man... And for those who dont know I have sever chronic pustular eczema on my hands and feet I have been hospitalized multiple times and have lost 90% of my skin on the palms of my hands and the bottoms of my feet hands are starting to heal but feet are getting bad again. And on top of the pain Im needing to take benadryl for severe itching. I ADDED A PIC OF MY FOOT PAGE 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:44 AM
I ahev pics of what my hands looked like 2 weeks ago but they are really gross so i wont post unless asked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bear.katten
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Honestly? You are in a lot of pain, if you get high off your pain medication so what? Just relax your mind and ENJOY your time that is pain free, especially if its at night. Go to sleep pain free! I'm sorry mama, I hope you heal very soon!
allornone
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:50 AM

Ouch..hope you feel better.. I would not be walking tomorrow.

nyxiemist
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:53 AM

Have you cut out foods that are known to cause more problems with it? 

Sunshine257
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:54 AM
I think you should cancel walking in the parade. I thought you were going to say you forgot you already took it. I take medication and one time I forgot I had already taken it and I overdosed and passed out! It was really scary.
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:56 AM
Thank you but I still feel horrible about getting high I always feel like people are gonna think Im addicted or something df called me a drug addict cause I was upset that my dr. Had filled out a script for percocets wrong and I couldnt get them filled.

Quoting bear.katten:

Honestly? You are in a lot of pain, if you get high off your pain medication so what? Just relax your mind and ENJOY your time that is pain free, especially if its at night. Go to sleep pain free! I'm sorry mama, I hope you heal very soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM
I have tried but I am confused about all that.

Quoting nyxiemist:

Have you cut out foods that are known to cause more problems with it? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:59 AM
I did that last night except I didnt overdose I just took a norco went to bed and woke up an hour later nd took another I fell asleep but then woke up feeling very sick and dizzy an jour later. Weird as it is df did the same thing with his ultram (he has a shoulder injury) yesterday before work and it made him throw up and feel like shit at work.

Quoting Sunshine257:

I think you should cancel walking in the parade. I thought you were going to say you forgot you already took it. I take medication and one time I forgot I had already taken it and I overdosed and passed out! It was really scary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrismommy94
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 4:01 AM

pic?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN