Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I accidently got high.....edit pic page 3

I am currently experiencing nerve pain in the bottoms of my feet. I have a prescription for norcos. At 11 pm I took one and it didnt do shit at 1 am I took another at 2 am I was tired an in severe pain so I took and ultram and then 10 minutes ago (idk what time it is its 3 something) i took another norco Im just slightly buzzed I hate getting high off pills it makes me sick to my stomach but Im in so much pain I cant sleep. I also have a high tolerance to medications. This pain is severe its so bad I cant walk and nothing is helping.. I have to walk in a parade at 1 pm how am I going to do this?? Why do my feet hurt so bad??? Ughhh man... And for those who dont know I have sever chronic pustular eczema on my hands and feet I have been hospitalized multiple times and have lost 90% of my skin on the palms of my hands and the bottoms of my feet hands are starting to heal but feet are getting bad again. And on top of the pain Im needing to take benadryl for severe itching. I ADDED A PIC OF MY FOOT PAGE 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Replies (21-26):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2013 at 5:15 AM
My dh has chronic pain. He basically stayed high for years. But otherwise he would be in a severe pain like most people can't imagine. So it is what it is.
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:36 AM

This is my right foot its the one that hurts right now its hard to see but I have small chunks of flesh missing and tears.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:37 AM
now that I look closer I can see where its swollen a bit and torn and dried and discolored.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

This is my right foot its the one that hurts right now its hard to see but I have small chunks of flesh missing and tears.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:41 AM

This was my hand almost 3 weeks ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 6:53 AM

This is the area causing me massive pain. You can see two different spots it may not look THAT bad but it really is Im missing most of my skin so I have exposed nerves and I tore these 2 spots open by accidently (lightly) scratching them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nyxiemist
by on May. 26, 2013 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I've been reading up on gluten intolerance and found it can make eczema worse. Dairy as well. With yours being so bad it you may have an issue with it or another food.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

I have tried but I am confused about all that.

Quoting nyxiemist:

Have you cut out foods that are known to cause more problems with it? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)