Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my sil is a lazy snobby a** B****!.UPDATE #2 THIS IS WHY SHE WAS LAZY!...

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 4:48 AM
  • 80 Replies

Ok quick resaon why then I will tell you what happened today....Ok my bro 20yr and His Gf also baby mama live with my parents, My brother has a some what steady job (laying tiles) Both my parents work M-F 7-5...And Cesilie (my bro gf) dont do SHIT!....She dont clean, cook, do her or my bros laundry...Nothing!....My parents house is a fucking mess and its all her shit my mom wont saying nothing to her my dad wants to and has but my mom has hushed him up....My old room looks like a damn hoarder lives there because she is throwing all her crap in there!..... anyway,OK now on to today her daughters FIRST b day.....I tell my mom if they need help i would come help...So I did I go over to my mom at 8am!...My bro and her are fighting because he gave her his whole paycheck and she but it on her bank card, he needs to get ice but she wont give it to him....My mom yelled at them finally!....So they left to get ice and left the baby....House was a mess mind you she had ALL week to clean!....So i vacume (find a tumb tack on the floor right by my neices toys)....mom does dishes and mops....Then me and my bor hang up the decor set up the tables. Then 72cupcakes that MY MOM made we then set out to decorate! like really???....Then i brought a huge macaroni salad sil said her cousins were making dip, fudge,and home made mac n cheese.....NONE of that was made! Party was at 2 the people who were bringing the hot dogs were almost 2hours late (go figure they are her cousins).....So we finally eat my neice opens her presents.....I look out in the grass (my parents have 2 acres) And her family is F***ing PIGS Hot dogs buns and chips and soda cans and plates all over the damn place, go in the house and plates and half full sodas by the computer!.......Oh yea my parents were pissed!....Not to mention these kids took out ALL the pool toys and had them all over the yard......I was like F this i helped set up I didnt have to and I shure as hell am not going to help clean, my parents need to speak up to her she is running the damn house! Hell shes got a maid, a cook, a nanny etc (my mom does it all) and dont pay for none of it.....My daughters party is next weekend at my house and I will have things ready! If it wasnt for my mom and I shit wouldnt of gotten done!......

UPDATE.....Found out she is very controlling! my brother cant hang out with his guy friends, my kids were at my moms(where my bro and his gf live to) my bro wanted to take my kids to the park but she said NO cuz her baby was asleep! bitch u cant stay at the house while my brother takes his nephews to the park?!.....OH and she found TEN dollars, TEN dollars in his wallet that is his money that he works for and she flipped a bitch cuz he took out money from his check and it didnt all go into her account on her card that she don let him use that she spends all on her daughter for shoes and clothes and toys and my moms house if full of toys and she has so much clothes they are using my old room as a room to throw shit and looks like a hoarder!....my mom said she is going to start charging them rent and just put the money away for my brother so when they do need diapers or to pay bills they will have money to since she spends it all on crap and my brother will have access to his own damn money!......

Update#2 SO THIS IS WHY SHE WAS SO LAZY AT HER DAUGHTERS FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY..............................................................SHE'S PREGNANT! .......MY mom just found out yesterday and she texed me......She is 20plus weeks is due oct 1st and its a Girl!......We (my dh and son ) were out camping and my bro and her came out for a lil while and she told me i was like WOW my dad is going to flip!.......No one has told my dad yet because right now he is having back problems and is going for a shot for it and my mom dont want him to know till after the shot so at least he isnt in pain while being pissed off.....My dad is a HEAVY drinker and he will leave for the bar i just know it....He cant stand her hasnt ever she is sooo lazy dont do nothing around the house and always pons her daughter off on my mom (as soon as she walks in the door from work) or my brother....HOW THE HELL IS SHE GOING TO HANDLE A NEWBORN AND A 15MONTH OLD?! BETTER YET HOW ARE MY PARENTS GOING TO HANDLE IT!......She better clean out the spare room for her kids to have a room and she need to de clutter......My poor parents though they have like no where in the house to go but there room that isnt full of her crap....UGH oh and she told me this  "I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD HAPPEN SO SOON!".......SO SHE WASNT ON BC OR USING CONDOMS THEY WERE TRYING FOR ANOTHER KID!....OH AND THEY WANTED A BOY!.....SO THAT MEANS AFTER THIS 2ND BABY SHE WILL PROB WANT ANOHTER AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELLL THEY ARE EVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF MY PARNTES HOUSE IF SHE KEEPS ON POPING OUT KIDS!....ALL BE DAMN IF I WAS TO GET PREGNANT WHILE I STILL LIVED AT HOME! I MOVED OUT AT 18 AND DIDNT HAVE MY FIRST KID TILL I WAS 20! EXACTLY A WEEK BEFORE MY 21ST BIRTHDAY. They should of been using protection and she should of been on bc...........Not only is my dad going to flip I cant wait till my grandpa finds out.......I will keep everyone posted when my dad finds out.

by on May. 26, 2013 at 4:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2my2boys
by on May. 26, 2013 at 4:54 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 26, 2013 at 4:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Did you recently get your navel pierced?
afwifeandmommy3
by on May. 26, 2013 at 4:59 AM
I would of told her she better get it together .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on May. 26, 2013 at 4:59 AM
?????????

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you recently get your navel pierced?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on May. 26, 2013 at 5:03 AM
oh i sooooo wanted to!.....I just didnt want to make a scence....But as I was leaving it was just her and I on the back patio and I so wanted to cuss her out and say "you better help clean up since u didnt f***ing help set up".....But i didnt i kept my mouth shut out of respect for my mom, or else i would of tore into her!

Quoting afwifeandmommy3:

I would of told her she better get it together .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jadedcynic
by Nerdalicious on May. 26, 2013 at 5:05 AM
2 moms liked this

do you mean slobby? Because snobby and slobby are two different words. I didn't see anything to say she was snobby. If your parents and brother aren't complaining, it really has nothing to do with you.

DreaM86
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:08 AM

She's a grown woman living under someone else's roof for FREE! You would think she had enough sense to at least TRY to contribute by helping keep the house clean. If her family does the same nasty shit that she does, then obviously she was raised like that so she is comfortable with being a nasty slob. Damn shame, she needs to get her life.

mama2my2boys
by on May. 26, 2013 at 5:12 AM
no she is snooby to hence why we cant say shit to her without her geting mad and she gives u this im better then you look or u can ask her a question and she just turns her head! it does involve me when i have to constantly hear about this shit and its effecting how my parents live becuase my dad cant say what he wants to her without pissing her off....hell the other night at dinner my mom was bitching to my dad about something and she piped up and was geting on my dads case!!!.So my dad said some stuff back that my mom didnt like beciuase it would piss her off she my dad left the dinner table and went to the garage!......

Quoting jadedcynic:

do you mean slobby? Because snobby and slobby are two different words. I didn't see anything to say she was snobby. If your parents and brother aren't complaining, it really has nothing to do with you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on May. 26, 2013 at 5:18 AM
hell yes!....if that was me living their rent free with my family i would have that whole house clean and dinner cooking when my parents and hubby got home from working all day! ....my mom even said today and i quote! "damn who would of thought i would be this age and still have a kid at home! I always wanted a sewing room and a room for my grandkids to play and sleep when they come over!"....When my kids go to their grandmas house they sleep in the living room!...They had a room my old bedroom it had-has a bed, tv and games but since she flodded it with her shit you can barely set two feet in the door!.....My daughter is almost 2 and has yet to stay the night at grandmas becuase of this

Quoting DreaM86:

She's a grown woman living under someone else's roof for FREE! You would think she had enough sense to at least TRY to contribute by helping keep the house clean. If her family does the same nasty shit that she does, then obviously she was raised like that so she is comfortable with being a nasty slob. Damn shame, she needs to get her life.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2013 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Why is your mom so afraid of anyone speaking their mind to her? My mom wont either with my sister, but I know her reasons, I don't know your mom's though. Sounds like things need to be said. In your Dad's shoes, I'd be pissed. I am sure your parents have worked hard to build a home and to watch it be trashed... Unacceptable to say the least. Your brother needs to stand up and say something. Your parents are helping THEM by letting them live there, HE needs to make sure they are being respected, which they arent.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN