Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He plays on my inexperience in the bed ** Update2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 213 Replies
1 mom liked this

He thinks its so fun to take me out of my comfort zone, my SO that is

I didn't give him head for 3 years, finally I gave in...I sense a prideful attitude from him about this.  I think he feels like he is teaching me

The other night he convinced me to put the condom on for him ...  I look up at him to ask if this is how it goes and if I am doing it right, what do you know???  Big ass smiling face trying to be all encouraging like Im scared or something idk  and he only wanted me to do this because I never have before

I never gave a hand job before, so he is hell bent on teaching me the correct way.  I don't care to do all of this shit, it's pointless to me.  I don't need to put on your condom for you, you are a man do it yourself, I don't need to give a hand job, It's messy and I don't like it, and giving head is getting fun but not something I feel necessary to do everytime

I am thinking

I am going to have a little talk with fool mentioned above.  Because the reason I say this all give me a problem is because I have no guidance, he is constantly looking at me smiling watching me try, may even giggle with joy, Im just entertaining him. 

So I am going to have him rate me one a scale 1-10, 1 bad 10great

I already know his number, he gets a 7

Point off for not being as freak as he expects me to b e

Point off for lack of sex drive

Point off for not letting me cum first every time

Since he thinks he is so great, lol, having a big dick isnt everything

I guess I just don't care as much as I SHOULD.  I can have sex with him the way I feel good about having sex.  I can do any position and I do try every position.  But some stuff is just not a good time for me.  If I am not enjoying it, I don't know why I should be doing it.  

If head is everything and getting a hand job is everything, lol by all means, pack up and go.  I don't think that's happening though, he waited 3 years to get his dick sucked, I don't mind doing this every once in a while.  Trying all the other stuff I know he wants, that puts me on the spot, I don't feel like doing it so I won't

No hand jobs, Im not giving head every time, Im not giving head on my period to get HIM off, Im nottaking it up the ass, or any other crap

Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Then don't!
Homeschoolmom99
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

he sounds like a jerk in bed I would have a talk with him outside of bed! At this rate you will learn something how to hate sex!

kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Just let lose and have fun that is what sex is all about

jamamama00
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:49 PM
4 moms liked this

I think it's kinda cute! He likes feeling like you are "his." It doesn't sound like he is forcing you to do anything you don't want to...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2013 at 3:50 PM
2 moms liked this

A hand job is messy....so swallow. Some guys may be turned on by putting a condom on them. I love giving dh head. Even if I didn't, he loves it, and it makes him happy and feel good. It's about both of us, not just one person. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I just feel like he wants me to be submissive in bed to him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 3:50 PM

No

Im not forced, just pesterred day and night until he gets his way

Quoting jamamama00:

I think it's kinda cute! He likes feeling like you are "his." It doesn't sound like he is forcing you to do anything you don't want to...

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:51 PM
7 moms liked this
So basically you don't care about being good in bed? It takes more than you just lying there, you know.
marie2409
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:52 PM
2 moms liked this
This. Damn! I love love love sucking hubby. Turning him on turns me on. Love that sense of power and control I have when giving head or a hand job, even besides that, I LOVE him, so doing what he loves is AWESOME to me!!

Quoting kissesxoxo8882:

Just let lose and have fun that is what sex is all about

EAzizM
by Erica on May. 26, 2013 at 3:53 PM
4 moms liked this
Him wanting to teach you to do it does not equal making you submissive. It is really not that big of a deal...it might actually turn him on to see you do those things, Shock! It could really be that simple.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just feel like he wants me to be submissive in bed to him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN