Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

scariest mom moment ever!! Update..

Posted by   + Show Post
I've never really had a scary mom moment until today. My husband comes flying in the door with my 4 year old yelling to get a rag. I took one look at him freaked out and fainted in the kitchen Lol. I made the situation so much worse! My son apparently stepped on a board that had a rock on it and it flew up and hit him right above his eye in his eyebrow. He was covered in blood. His whole face, all the way down his arms. My husband is on his way to get him stitches now.

Update......
he ended up with 5 stitches. And I finally got the full story...he didn't step on a board, he tried to make a rock launcher! And I have No idea why i said he was 4 he's 5 Lol.

What are some of your scariest mom moments?
by on May. 26, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Replies (201-203):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:15 AM

We went home for Christmas & stayed with my in-laws. They have stairs & we don't. The guest room is on the 2nd floor. My older ds opened the bedroom door & my 18 month ds ran to the top of the stairs. WOOD stairs. No carpet or rug. I ran to catch him but was to late. He went down 4 steps before I got him. I fell down after him. Went to ER & he didn't have a bruise, cut, scratch, nothing on him. I had a panic attack, couple bruises, & a sprained ankle. He was ok so that's all that mattered

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:56 AM
My nephew has them. The first time we was on our way from Erie PA to GA and got snowed in WV. My mil was beating on our hotel door and I opened it to see sil bringing dns lifeless body in the hall... Thank God we stopped b/c he could have died..

He had one 3 days ago and I freaked the fuck out. I only seen that one and it scared me..sil was cool as a cucumber..

Quoting the.warden:

Ds's first morning home from the hospital.. It was still early in the morning and I was nursing him. When I looked down at him he was blue, his eyes had rolled all sideways, and he wasn't breathing. I almost tripped down the stairs of our apartment trying to get him to the ER.

He was having a seizure. He turns 5 on Tuesday and still has them often. But the first one was absolutely terrifying!
MotherLady
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:11 AM
I love that you said suffercate.

Hahahaha!

Quoting MaskedMomma:

my autistic agressive daughter and I were playing nicely with her sister. Out of nowhere she grabbed the back of her sisters  head and just slammed it into the doorway. called the ambulance, she needed 7 stitches each on both the inside & outside. her sister fractured her skull.blood everywhere.

a couple months later she pulled the fridge shelf down as I was setting the lunch stuff on the table, she grabbed a piece of broken glass and shanked her sister on the sholder. 9 more stitches.

a couple of months later we sent her to live with her birth father after she again attempted to murder her sister. She tried to suffercate her half brother in his crib by sitting on him,  and later just walked up to him and gave him a bloody nose. he sent her to live with my mom. where she's lived for almost two years now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)