Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That awkward moment when you see your ex on a dating site...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Trying to hide the fact that hes on a dating site.

Yes...that his him...unfortunatly. Guess how i know? You see that oh so precious tattoo on his stomach? Thats the reason our daughter slept in a playpen for the first month, and not a crib. The tattoo on his arm thats not holding the phone, is the reason i didn't get a birthday present. He spent MY birthday money to get him a tattoo.

And now he is "happily engaged to the love of his life, the womn who completes him and he can see himself settling down with forever and ever until death do they part" [Actual quote for loserboy himself]

Not the fact that hes on a dating site...because i am too...and thats how WE originally met...the fact that he posted a photo of himself like that. I had my co-worker send him a message to see if he was for real or just being his old dumb self and hes being serious...Kinda funny. But i feel bad for the girl because i've been cheated on by him too and if you confront him...hes a total assss

Just thought i'd share his stupidity. I tried to add the pic he sent her in private message [Hes wearing sunglasses and a mask doctors wear over their face, while wearing a shirt that says "straight up single!" but it wouldn't load.

Loser Loser Loser.

and yes, i did choose him to reproduce with...Not my best decison...but even with his ugly face in this pic...he makes some damn cute babies.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 7:47 PM

BUMP!

Chaos1229
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Wow lol some people never learn! I do kinda feel for the girl he is with now though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Print screen and blackmail him. If he ever decides he wants to be a dead beat, send him a copy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

any moron who would reply to that picture deserves what ever herpes riddled dick he throws at her.

What self respecting person would see that picture and say oh i want to date him??

TerraIncognita
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Omg.. What a loser.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

any moron who would reply to that picture deserves what ever herpes riddled dick he throws at her.

What self respecting person would see that picture and say oh i want to date him??

According to him...he has tons of girls interested so if friend isn't interested he isn't worried....

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on May. 26, 2013 at 7:55 PM
.....the fuck?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluerose1482
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Wow.  If I liked the new gf, I'd send her an email.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

According to him...he has tons of girls interested so if friend isn't interested he isn't worried....

Holy shit what a mega douche bag!!! he SAID that to her? OMG there are some desperate pigs out there if he's getting laid with that picture and that attitude!!!

You're forgiven for your momentary lack of taste!!! ooofa!!

I hope you do better for yourself in the future!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 26, 2013 at 8:03 PM
He sounds like he is very bright. Tattoos are not identifying at all with a mask on. OP, if it makes you feel better, it looks like he can't afford decent shorts without stains.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)