Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dirty little secrets... you know you have them

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 8:06 PM
  • 365 Replies
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My husband and I are in a long term committed relationship with another woman. A poli-fidelity. We consider her our wife...
by on May. 26, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myprettypoly
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I intentionally gave the wrong name of a guy as the father of my child to health and welfare. I didn't want his natural father having anything to do with my son ( he was into drugs, drinking, registered sex offender, domestic voilence against his first wife).

myprettypoly
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Wow... so what happens to the dude u named?

Quoting Anonymous:

I intentionally gave the wrong name of a guy as the father of my child to health and welfare. I didn't want his natural father having anything to do with my son ( he was into drugs, drinking, registered sex offender, domestic voilence against his first wife).

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't do it, but whatever works for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

He went on his merry way. Havent' spoken to him in 7 years.

Quoting myprettypoly:

Quoting Anonymous:

myprettypoly
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 9:31 PM
No I mean the guy you named as the father but isnt... is he forced to pay child support? Or did they make him do a pat test and when it wasn't his ????
I'm confused

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting myprettypoly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 9:36 PM

They made him do a paternity test and it came back as him not being the father. No he does not pay me child support, why would he?

Quoting myprettypoly:

No I mean the guy you named as the father but isnt... is he forced to pay child support? Or did they make him do a pat test and when it wasn't his ????
I'm confused

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting myprettypoly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 9:37 PM
My baby's dad is married.
myprettypoly
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 9:46 PM
I was just wondering. .. some men are sheepdogs and will go along with anything, I didn't know if he just signed acknowledgment or took pat test lol .. I know my hubs used to allow his ex to steamroll him (until I came along)

Quoting Anonymous:

They made him do a paternity test and it came back as him not being the father. No he does not pay me child support, why would he?

Quoting myprettypoly:

I'm confused

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting myprettypoly:

Quoting Anonymous:

myprettypoly
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Uh oh... that's sticky...

Quoting Anonymous:

My baby's dad is married.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured