Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A family member had sex with my SO

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

many years ago

she, a family member, knew we, SO and I, were talking and she does this weird slutty thing to where if she knows someone is getting attention she will try to take the attention that person is getting

So she and my SO had sex when we were in the getting to know each other stage.  I too had a fuck buddy at that time but we were getting to know each other.

When I found out they had sex, and she was the one who told me

"I had sex with !@#!@#, so, I don't want you to hook up with him because I already did"

I was just thinking, like, did she do this on purpose because she knew we were still both single but were growing closer emotionally

Needless to say, I was hurt, like WHY would you do that, to both of them

So I asked him flat out, he said "It meant nothing, she was acting like a hoe so I treated her like one."

That was not a good answer to me so I let him go

distanced myself for a couple years

within that time period I didn't really trust this family member any more and I didn't want him to bother me, which he did, almost every other day, sometimes a week would go by, and he would jus keep on keeping on.

Eventually I responded to him, I mean he texted me, called me, fb messaged me, everything

So we met up and talked about it

I said Ijust can't trust him

He said, Well after all of this time I still think about you, I still want to get to know you, I just had sex with her, she meant nothing, I don't know what to say.  We weren't together, I didn't think anything of it at the time, I was high as hell and nothing seemed to be wrong but I realize I was wrong.

I responded:  One day at a time, I need time

The next week we meet up again, and then again, and then after a year of rekindling and building trust I knew he was it, I knew.

I cut off that family member because she thought it was wrong of me and kept being dramatic about it.  My mom and my sister were like "if you weren't such a sleezy hoe you wouldn't have these issues, don't come to us complaining."  And so she stopped running her mouth.  

We are getting married this summer

Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2013 at 8:32 PM

what a lovely story to share with the grandkids someday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 8:33 PM

never that

Quoting Anonymous:

what a lovely story to share with the grandkids someday.

MalakbelLacuna
by on May. 26, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Hmm. Ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Sounds like you got a winner.
FoodIsLife
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM

I find it interesting you put "had sex with my SO" instead of "my SO had sex with"... that is all really :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I could have worded it both ways, but she's the only one who put significance on it

Quoting FoodIsLife:

I find it interesting you put "had sex with my SO" instead of "my SO had sex with"... that is all really :-)

firespurity
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2013 at 8:51 PM
He treated a woman like a hoe, and was high as hell... wow

I wouldn't be with any man that referred to any woman as a hoe, let alone treated her like one. He sounds like a pig.
tnt1014
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 8:54 PM

um.. ok

Congratulations?

FoodIsLife
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 8:55 PM

which is why you said it that way, i see. 

It was nothing against anyone, just a thought I had :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

I could have worded it both ways, but she's the only one who put significance on it

Quoting FoodIsLife:

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on May. 26, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Wow, wtf? Good luck with that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN