Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss the way my marriage used to be...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I miss the way my dh and I used to be. We had the most pure, beautiful, strong love. Everything has changed and we are so different now. I love him so much still, but i miss us. I miss how close and awesome we used to be. Listening to old music is bringing back so many memories and it just makes me so sad...

Posted by Anonymous on May. 27, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 27, 2013 at 12:05 AM

What's changed? Babies? Work? 

I think all relationships go through this but maybe the two of you can get together, talk about it and figure out a way to rekindle the magic.  Even the small things can work wonders. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 27, 2013 at 1:47 AM

you and me both.  We used to have fun together but now I think we spend so much more time arguing and actually dont like each other's company anymore  : /

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 27, 2013 at 2:14 AM

i know what you mean. i miss those nights when DH and i would stay awake all night talking or making love. Once upon a time he would write me poems or just love notes.I know he loves me just as much as he did then if not more but with kids and jobs and a house to take care of we just dont have the time to spend on being in love. We are effectionate but i doubt it will ever be the same as it once was

starlight91
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Just another bump in the road ladies, get through raising the kids together in a loving environment, if you can make it through the trials and tribulations of raising the kids together,and not end up in divorce, you will get that all back again..The best of your life is yet to come.You both will be more mature and more loving, having raised the kids will give you another sense of accomplishment you did together as a couple.

504bbymami
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:27 AM
I can relate in a way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured