Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

People on PA are just a bunch of lazy people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies

Every time I see this I want to laugh because I truly want to know in what state do they allow people on PA to just stay home have a bunch of kids and never have to work. I know that in Cali that was true for all of the 80's and most of the 90's but now they are strict, if you have your first baby you can stay home for a year and your second child for 6 mos but I think they changed it some. Then after that you have to go to these job training classes if you are not working for two weeks if you don't go they will cut you off. I have seen this. After the two weeks they put you in job search and you have to check in every day bring a list of where you applied.

When you first get on and you claim 2 kids then any more kids you can not claim for cash aid or fs unless u have been off it for a year. After your 5 years are up dose not matter if you take a break or not because they are keeping track unless the bd is paying cs then it will not count they will cut u off the cash aid but you can still get a small amount for your kids.

So back to my question what states allows you to stay on PA, be lazy not work gives you more money if you pop out more kids?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 27, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 27, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Peopel?
mamabearjkda
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Not Washington State that's for sure.

rebeccarae
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM
I'm in CA, haven't heard of what you said. My mom is on FS she's disabled entirely though and also gets ssdi. So idk....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 27, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Missouri does..My sister has 8 kids, has been on PA all of her adult life...and is now preg with #9....Her husband doesn't work, and she works part time at a local thift store..but they get their rent paid, utility assistance, and like 1,000 a month in FS...Also, her kids get free preschool, etc...their house is always nasty, and they blow what little money they have on BS b/c they know the gov will catch the slack....

ssocalgirl6
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:01 AM
women on this site sah while they ate on pa. I have no idea what the riles for pa are.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 27, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Its pretty easy to maniplate the system once people figure out how PA works its very simple to get out of doing those step. BUT if you actually care to want to be off PA and sees it as a gift and a leg up instead of something you are owed then yes, its a lot of work.

wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 27, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Minus the title it would be good to have a post whete peoples shared each states pa laws. That would help determine what are trolls on here.

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:02 AM

i like pie. coconut creme pie. pecan pie. yummy to my tummy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 27, 2013 at 2:02 AM

How long have you been on it?  You missed the job training huh?  Your spelling is atrocious!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 27, 2013 at 2:02 AM
2 moms liked this

The poor horse is already dead...rotting too. Can we bury him rather than continue to beat him???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN