Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Outside of "their" race.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you ever disown your kids or be upset with them if they dated/married or had kids with somone that was outside of their "skin color"? my friend's mom disowns her granddaughter because hse is hlaf white and half mexican, so i was wondering what other people thought about that. Was your parents like that with you?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 27, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Replies (271-277):
Ms_mom_81
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:24 PM

No.

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:25 PM

No problem at all with interracial dating/marriage.  Just don't bring home any scrubs!

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Awe lemme guess you do that??  Type about the shoe fitting!  Lmfao

Quoting Anonymous:

STFU. If the shoe doesn't fit, leave the shit on the shelf. I don't care about your personal problems.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Umm....  I don't think i'm special.  I'm fine & dandy until SOMEONE calls my kid a racial slur.  Pretty sure anyone in that situation would see red.

Quoting Anonymous:

What black bitches cause as far as I see, it's the white ones who have so much to say. Especially the ones who procreate with black men, thinking they're somehow special.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess I'll be that then. I'm so sick of the black bitches on here talking shit about white girls. No fucks given. They shouldn't dish it out if they can't take it. Flat out.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Wtf!  Why must you use that word?  IMO anyone who uses the N word is a racist.

Quoting Anonymous:

And so are trashy ass ghetto n

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes because white people are dirty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I am a little embarassed to say, because I know many Muslims that are good, hard working, dedicated family men, who do treat their wives and daughters with the utmost respect. But I know more that are very decietful, and are very charming at first, but have lied and are abusive. My formar SIL married one, only to be abandonded and used. He would actually drug her, and beat her severely enough that it caused TBI. Also know some women who had kids taken by their husbands and moved to Iran. Many women find out that their Muslim husbands have wives elsewhere. In SIL's case, he had two. Once he recieved his citizinship, he left her(no divorce!) and she has not seen or heard from him in 17 years, but we found his other two wives. She is competent enough to ask for a divorce, but does not really understand much of the situation, so doesn't.

Quoting Anonymous:

What group would that be?

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't care about skin color. I do have one group I'm bigotted against, and if my daughter dated one I'd have a VERY hard time accepting it, but I'd try my best to hide it. I could never disown my kids. I brought them into the world and figure whatever they do is a mix of my genetics, the enviroment I raised them in and my choice in who their father was......so at some level it is all my fault:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Oh my goodness, just stop it already.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting Anonymous:

STFU. If the shoe doesn't fit, leave the shit on the shelf. I don't care about your personal problems.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Umm....  I don't think i'm special.  I'm fine & dandy until SOMEONE calls my kid a racial slur.  Pretty sure anyone in that situation would see red.

Quoting Anonymous:

What black bitches cause as far as I see, it's the white ones who have so much to say. Especially the ones who procreate with black men, thinking they're somehow special.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess I'll be that then. I'm so sick of the black bitches on here talking shit about white girls. No fucks given. They shouldn't dish it out if they can't take it. Flat out.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Wtf!  Why must you use that word?  IMO anyone who uses the N word is a racist.

Quoting Anonymous:

And so are trashy ass ghetto n

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes because white people are dirty.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:33 PM

You first :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my goodness, just stop it already.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting Anonymous:

alf2651
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM

No, I wouldn't. 

My parents aren't like that at all. 

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN