Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What first attracted you to your SO? Is he still like that?

Posted by   + Show Post

??

by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Replies (11-19):
Kage336
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:36 AM
The way he carried himself. He was onstage playing bass in a metal band, and though he looked the part, he looked pleasant, and reserved. A little shy. I see a lot of local bands and the majority of the guys are loud, or try to be flashy, or thrash around. He was just up there chillin'. Yes, he's mostly the same way. He looks tougher than he is, that's for sure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 27, 2013 at 2:36 AM

What if he shrank? lol

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

He is extremely tall, makes me laugh, and is good lookin. And yes, he's still all those things.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:37 AM
His intelligence and the way he was so real. Yes, he's still very much like that.
07lilmama1108
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Lol he was beat red and couldn't look me in the eyes. He came into the restaurant with his gma. When she finally told me he thought I was pretty, he gave me his number and ran out the door!! On our first date we feed each other a bunch of lies. Funny thing though, we had sex and he moved in on the first date!! We've been together as almost 8 years now and still joke about how much I like big did and he likes little ones when actually he likes big dogs and I could do without.

But I still love his eyes and the way he smiles when he's embarrassed or nervous. :)
sissykay78
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:38 AM
His total geekiness. His shyness. And all the stuff we had in common. And yes he is still like this. I'm still totally in love with him
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on May. 27, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Hard for me to pinpoint one thing. I met him online, and we talked on the phone for a while before we met in person. He is a total goofball and can always make me laugh, that was one of the major things. And yes, he's still like that. He hasn't changed a bit in 11 years.
tysmommy98
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:38 AM
He was very intelligent and funny. Yeah and he still is. We laugh every single day. Those deep belly laugh. I love our family. He is honestly the smartest man I know. And that's smarter than my own father too. My father graduated ucla at age twenty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Lmao. Well he is 6'5 now so even if he shrank he'd probably still be pretty tall. And I'm 5'1 so.. as long as he's taller than me its all good

Quoting Anonymous:

What if he shrank? lol

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

He is extremely tall, makes me laugh, and is good lookin. And yes, he's still all those things.

horseap
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:55 AM

His heart.  I was dating a guy he knew.  It was fair time and he saw that we had gotten into a fight and I was crying because the guy left me there so I had to wait for a ride.  He just walked up and made sure I was ok and that nothing happened and if I needed help.  I said no but thank you.  He called me a few weeks later because he couldnt get a hold of my ex.  I said he moved and hung up.  The next day he called and we just talked for hours and at the end he said he wanted to take me to work with him.  So he picked me up at the crack of dawn cause he worked on a farm.  That day of all days his boss wanted to go with him so I sat in his car the WHOLE TIME he was gone(I napped so it was ok LOL).  He apologized and dropped me off at home, told me to rest that he was taking me out again that night.  So I did.  I will never forget.  It was in a blue POS grandprix and we had stopped on a dead end road and he looked at me SO sincere and said... Someday you will be my wife and I will be the luckiest man in the world.  That was 10 years ago :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)