Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

After 2 years of waiting, dh was FINALLY able to....

Posted by on May. 27, 2013 at 5:29 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

see Justin Moore in concert tonight... the year before last he had to work, and last year he ended up driving all over So. IL trying to buy tickets, but was unsuccessful =\

So, I'd gotten an early heads up that he (Justin) was going to be returning to this festival/fair thing again for the 3rd year in a row, and he *finally! * got to see him in concert lol. For those that don't know, he's a country singer. :-)

Here are some pictures. I'll put more in replies since I'm mobile atm..I have videos, too, but Idk how to post those here. =\
by on May. 27, 2013 at 5:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2013 at 5:30 AM
jealous!!!!!!!
So.Ill.Mama
by on May. 27, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Mobile Photo

So.Ill.Mama
by on May. 27, 2013 at 5:34 AM
He's really good in concert. He reminded me of a cross between Jason Aldean and George Strait in concert... I'd saw King George at Six Flags once when i was in Jr High or so, and dh and i had pit seats to Jason's just over 3 years ago. I'd found out i was pregnant with dd2 about 1-2 weeks before Jason's concert lol

Quoting 3_girls_86:

jealous!!!!!!!

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on May. 27, 2013 at 5:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Awe :) donno who he is but it's nice that your dh got to see him finally, that's a long worth while wait

photo a082e1db-a995-4db8-80a1-a6db5f1cf88c_zps2b4588d6.jpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
So.Ill.Mama
by on May. 27, 2013 at 5:35 AM

Mobile Photo

So.Ill.Mama
by on May. 27, 2013 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this
He's fairly patient when he has to be... you know, when there's pretty much NO other option, haha ;-)

Quoting skittlefart:

Awe :) donno who he is but it's nice that your dh got to see him finally, that's a long worth while wait

So.Ill.Mama
by on May. 27, 2013 at 5:42 AM

Mobile Photo

Me and dh.. our "once every several years couples picture".. neither one of us are huge fans of having our picture taken (typically it's against our will lol), and pictures of us together seem to be few and far in between lol.
So.Ill.Mama
by on May. 27, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 27, 2013 at 5:46 AM
I'm so jealous.

I haven't been to a concert in 15 years, dh and I don't like to do the same stuff, we're not close to anything. It's just not in the cards for me. :((

So.Ill.Mama
by on May. 27, 2013 at 5:52 AM

Mobile Photo

I guess this will do for now lol ;-) If anyone knows how to post videos to here from an S3, I could share a few of those that i took as well..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)