Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the other woman

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies

Basically woman's intuition kicked in. He was super distant for about two weeks. Broke up with me Saturday. Then yesterday some girl tagged him in a photo from the movie he went to last week.

He called me Sunday morning like always. Like we were still together.
So when i saw the tag I texted him and asked if she was why we broke up. He lol and told me I was crazy. He said he had to approve the photo, so of something was going on he wouldn't have.

He had been going drinking a lot too, which is not normal. She works there. I brought that up he was like yeah, so. He didn't seem to understand why I thought he was cheating.

He told me the subject was closed. I said bye. So he defriends me on fb. Then after a few minutes texts she's bi and married, so there.

Well this girl married to a girl doesn't exactly comfort me. If she was gay, it would but bi makes me even more freaked (threesome).

He texted and told me he'd call in the morning. To let this rest. Not sure if he means calm down, or drop it.

If he doesn't talk about it, I want to ask her. Would you tell the truth if you found out you were the other woman? I just need to know. I'm physically sick thinking he cheated.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 27, 2013 at 9:23 AM
4 moms liked this
If you're broken up and not married, she's not the other woman.
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on May. 27, 2013 at 9:26 AM

This....

Quoting Anonymous:

Im a mommy & a wife. Im for gay rights, I support Pro Choice. . I am a Wiccan, I choose photography as a hobby, I choose to spank my child.  His manners matter, never breastfed. I am an animal lover, stong believer in being honest.  Mt. Dew is my drug of choice. Im alsoTattooed, pierced.  gun carrying, loving my son kinda of mommy. Judge me, I don't care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 27, 2013 at 9:26 AM
She was until Saturday. We broke up two days ago

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 27, 2013 at 9:27 AM
He was still cheating for who knows how long

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

This....

Quoting Anonymous:

lilmoosesmom
by Cat on May. 27, 2013 at 9:28 AM

You know there is a differnce between cheating and THINKING that he is cheating right..... o.O Until you have strong proof and a tag in a photo isn't proof

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

This....

Quoting Anonymous:

Im a mommy & a wife. Im for gay rights, I support Pro Choice. . I am a Wiccan, I choose photography as a hobby, I choose to spank my child.  His manners matter, never breastfed. I am an animal lover, stong believer in being honest.  Mt. Dew is my drug of choice. Im alsoTattooed, pierced.  gun carrying, loving my son kinda of mommy. Judge me, I don't care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 27, 2013 at 9:35 AM
The basically ignoring me for two weeks, going to her job drinking every night, checking in at almost 2 am with her at some restaurant on fb (while we were together but tag not approved until we broke up) I've never heard of this girl, but he's been with her a LOT these past few weeks. His saying he was drinking I thought he was just having problems and wanted to drink, and gave him his space.
I didn't know he was driving 20 minutes away to see her.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

You know there is a differnce between cheating and THINKING that he is cheating right..... o.O Until you have strong proof and a tag in a photo isn't proof

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

This....

Quoting Anonymous:

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I would let it rest, and not accept his calls.
metalmomma86
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2013 at 9:43 AM
3 moms liked this
He broke up with you for a reason. If he was cheating on you, it sucks and he is an ass. But why worry about the past? Just focus on your future. Without him..
Move on.. don't text him or answer his calls
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 27, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Maybe a little spite. Tell her he was cheating so maybe she'll leave too. I know I'd be pissed if I find out a guy was cheating on a gf with me

Quoting metalmomma86:

He broke up with you for a reason. If he was cheating on you, it sucks and he is an ass. But why worry about the past? Just focus on your future. Without him..

Move on.. don't text him or answer his calls
Tiffany_AvonRep
by on May. 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I know its upsetting that he may have been cheating on you, but you two are broken up. Why is he still calling you and why are you answering? Move on from him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)