Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

edit my ex jumped on my fiance

Posted by on May. 27, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 61 Replies
Yesterday we went to a family bbq and my fiance had a lil to much and totally wasted bout time we left. Once we got home I got the kids settled and then went to try to help him get himself together he was totally gone I don't know what happened or pissed him off but he just snapped and got physical with me and he left marks. Today when my ex came to pick up the kids he got pissed when he saw me and asked what happens I told hin nothing, he said he knows its not nothing he known for awhile now that my fiance treated me like shit and is grotesque of and now that he has proof that he gets physical he is going to do something because he don't want his kids growing up like that and he is going to sit by and not do anything about. I guess I was taking to long because my fiance came to see what was raking me so long, my ex started going off on my fiance so I told him I could handle myself because I could tell my fiance was getting irritated he wouldn't back down until his gf got out the car to tell him come on before he makes things worst, soon as my ex was in his car my fiance grab me roughly by the back of my neck and told me to get house and pushed me towards the door, I guess my ex saw that and jumped out the car and jumped on him it was a pretty bad fight because the police had to be called. I left and am staying with my mom until I can figure sin things out. Might be a post and run I'm so tired can barely keep my eyes open

Edit
Is it to late for me to get a restraining order on him. My mom and ex thinks I still should go to the hospital to get checked out since I'm still having really bad pains in my stomach, my head is still pounding and I'm having probs keeping anything down. I think the not keeping anything is more of bad nerves. They also say if I can get restraining order on him that will help with me getting full custody our newborn
by on May. 27, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM
9 moms liked this
This could have all been avoided had you broken up with the asshole the second he bacame abusive...
LilysMama719
by Emmy on May. 27, 2013 at 10:07 AM
4 moms liked this
Your ex should have tried to get custody on the basis you exposed your children to abuse.
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 27, 2013 at 10:07 AM
6 moms liked this
Good for your ex. Your fiancee deserved an ass kicking.
Karen_29
by on May. 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry you are going through this. Your fiance should not be putting his hands on you like that whether he is drunk or sober. I hope you realize you are better off without him.

mommiedearest22
by on May. 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Must be easy being a heartless bitch hiding behind anon.

Quoting Anonymous:

This could have all been avoided had you broken up with the asshole the second he bacame abusive...

Vixen321
by on May. 27, 2013 at 10:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Why would you stay with someone that was abusive and why would you keep your kids around it? You obviously have help around. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 27, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Quoting mommiedearest22:

Must be pretty nice being complacent under your real sn.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I've been in an abusive relationship before. It's hard. Especially when you love that person. But for your sake and your childrens het out now.
Awakened1
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Now that this has happened, NEVER go back to him. He's not worth losing your self respect, kids or life over.
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on May. 27, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I spent nearly five years in an abusive relationship. GET OUT NOW!!!! It will not get better. He will not change. It is not YOUR fault. He is broken andnot able to be repaired. GEt the eff out of their. Do not let your children see the shit that my children saw.

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN