Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stupid Ex-Wife!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies

If your dh/so has a baby mama or ex wife, what is the reason they split up? 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 28, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 28, 2013 at 1:08 AM

She cheated on him and when he found out she ran off and kidnapped their daughter.

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2013 at 1:11 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm the ex wife but I'm curious how his girlfriend would answer this question lol. I like her but who knows what he told her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 28, 2013 at 1:13 AM

crazy ass. didnt know what she wanted. she cheated. she has stabbed him and stuff

Grumpylilpixy
by on May. 28, 2013 at 1:14 AM

I don't give a chit, but she writes via the net and sends photos of her brand new weight  loss and so forth... 

bfountain
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2013 at 1:17 AM

She cheated on him and had another mans baby that he is paying CS on because they were married at the time she was borned.  She refuses to have a DNA test done but that doesn't matter because he found out he will still have to pay CS reguardless.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 28, 2013 at 1:20 AM

LOL, Are you my ex husbands girlfriend?

SOOOOOO...... MY SITUATION. Well Minus the cheating. We were in the mist of a divorce but oh well.  But I give him the money back each month. I am lucky we stayed friends.

Sorry your family is getting screwed!

Quoting bfountain:

She cheated on him and had another mans baby that he is paying CS on because they were married at the time she was borned.  She refuses to have a DNA test done but that doesn't matter because he found out he will still have to pay CS reguardless.

Duckyteers
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Hum. I feel the same!

Quoting quickbooksworm:

I'm the ex wife but I'm curious how his girlfriend would answer this question lol. I like her but who knows what he told her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 28, 2013 at 1:35 AM

I don't know lol!  Nah we are married now, i wish she would give him something back and let him see his "kid"  but thats ok only 10 more years :)

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL, Are you my ex husbands girlfriend?

SOOOOOO...... MY SITUATION. Well Minus the cheating. We were in the mist of a divorce but oh well.  But I give him the money back each month. I am lucky we stayed friends.

Sorry your family is getting screwed!

Quoting bfountain:

bellaamore
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Same old. Shitty wife, shitty mom, cheated.

I never met him u til years later, and when i did i didnt find out he was the hubby until much later. Lol. I worked with her, met the boyfriends and heard about the crap she did.

FL2AK
by on May. 28, 2013 at 1:36 AM
She cheated. She has now had 4 husbands and 2 live in boyfriends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)