Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheating.

Posted by on May. 28, 2013 at 12:57 AM
  • 45 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you do it?

Options:

Yes, I will forgive and cheat

No, I would forgive, but would not cheat

I would leave.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 85

View Results

If your SO cheat cheated on you and tell you that if you forgive him/her you have a free pass to cheat on him/her. 

by on May. 28, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I cheated on him. He forgave me and it was agreed we would move on. Doesn't mean he can now go do it.

Two wrongs do not make a right. This is something we teach our children. We'd be hypocrites if we did the very thing we teach our children not to do.

fstysxofthebtt
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Forgive and not cheat.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on May. 28, 2013 at 1:02 AM
This. I cheated, he forgave me. Unfortunately, he cheated too a year later. We aren't perfect, we are working on ourselves and our relationship. We are now stronger as a couple and our love for each other has grown as well.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

I cheated on him. He forgave me and it was agreed we would move on. Doesn't mean he can now go do it.

Two wrongs do not make a right. This is something we teach our children. We'd be hypocrites if we did the very thing we teach our children not to do.

Aydans_Mommy
by on May. 28, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd be gone. That's a deal breaker
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2013 at 1:03 AM
2 moms liked this

I would leave he can't be trusted and I am not into this hall pass BS. 

Mish321
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Do you think he thought it was O.K. To cheat on you, because you cheated in him, or just an "accident"?

Quoting sandra_t00:

This. I cheated, he forgave me. Unfortunately, he cheated too a year later. We aren't perfect, we are working on ourselves and our relationship. We are now stronger as a couple and our love for each other has grown as well.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Mish321
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2013 at 1:07 AM

What is it was one time thing. Would you brake up a family and leave your children without a father? (Not bashing, just curious) 

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

I'd be gone. That's a deal breaker

LaMerica
by Silver Member on May. 28, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I would leave, at least until I figured out what I want and need and whether or not I could ever respect or trust him again. As for permission to "cheat back"...uhm...no. It's different if one has permission as opposed to went behind one's back and lied.

Mish321
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Even if it was one time mistake? 

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

I would leave he can't be trusted and I am not into this hall pass BS. 

Mish321
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Makes sense. 

Quoting LaMerica:

I would leave, at least until I figured out what I want and need and whether or not I could ever respect or trust him again. As for permission to "cheat back"...uhm...no. It's different if one has permission as opposed to went behind one's back and lied.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured