Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you have sex when

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
The kids are awake? Dh and I haven't been having much sex cause I am terrified of the kids seeing Or hearing us. I know he's frustrated but there's no way I can enjoy myself if I'm listening for them the whole time. Even if they are asleep....ds is in our room.. :/ help please? Is it OK to have sex when they are home? Cause my sex life really sucks. Or not....
Posted by Anonymous on May. 28, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on May. 28, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Well we do, but my guys are older.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 28, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Yes of course. We slip away when the kids are watching tv or playing cars or something. Just do it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 28, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Keep them occupied with something else and get that kid out of your marriage bed!
acook0331
by on May. 28, 2013 at 10:07 AM

How old is the one in your room? Can you go to another room and do it?

lalaballet
by Platinum Member on May. 28, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Yep.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 28, 2013 at 10:08 AM

yeah, sit them in front of a movie or give them some blocks and coloring books, and go in the bedroom or bathroom and lock the door and go at it, lol.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 28, 2013 at 10:10 AM
He's almost 4 and doesnt have a room. ATM....doors dont lock....:/ I am just extremely sub conscious I guess and I sucks. I have friends that I know do it whenever...I just can't enjoy it like that. Idk.....

Quoting acook0331:

How old is the one in your room? Can you go to another room and do it?

JenD_77
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I know how you feel. We had our oldest walk in on us and tickle dh's foot while we were mid coitus. Lol now I am always occupied by lul noises even ar night. Once and awhile I can enjoy it but I still worry one will hear something and ask. Not ready for that stuff.
If it would make you feel better, move the ds into another room for a night and get to business!
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2013 at 10:10 AM

We never did if they were awake. I could never if the child was in our room like yours is. Go have it in the living room, kitchen, laundry room where ever.

How about putting the child that you have in your room in another room ?locking the bedroom door at night and enjoying sex ?

.Milfshake.
by Platinum Member on May. 28, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Keep them occupied with something else and get that kid out of your marriage bed!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured