Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my son got a girl in another state pregnant.....edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 128 Replies

5 months ago my son (he's 28) went with 5 friends to California,we live in Missouri,anyway so as he was there he kept posting on fb pictures of him and this red headed girl so finally my dh asked him who she was and he says "oh she lives at the beach we keep going to,and she rides a purple and red lightning bolt harley....sexy as hell!" then my husband asks "well how old is she? she looks really young." my son says "shes 21 or 22 i know shes not younger then 21 and i know shes not older then 25....i really dont care we're having to much fun!". well skip to now,my youngest was surfing fb and saw that the red headed girl commented on a picture....and then my youngest hacked my oldests fb (i didnt know until after) and found a message from the red headed girl right after my son came back home telling him she missed her period...and then my youngest saw a new message with a picture of an ultrasound and telling him(my oldest) it was a girl. last week my son said he was going back to California in a month just by himself and i was wondering why....and now i know.....i know i cant do anything since my son is 28 but im still disappointed that he wasnt safer....he only knew this girl for a couple days.this is going to bother me because i know he wasnt going to tell me at all,if my youngest never did what she did i would have a grand baby and id never even know

edit:my dh just called my oldest,and brought up what my youngest found......asked if he was going to tell us (nope) then asked if he was sure the baby was his and this is what he said "yeah im sure....i dont know if you remember like 5 years ago when you saw me stickamming with a young blond girl......this is her.....we lost contact when she was 18 because her ex forced her to delete stickam after she found out he was cheating on her, and she just started talking to us at the bar....i didnt recognize her at first because she dyed her hair and got a billion tattoos but after a little while her face was familiar and i asked if she was that girl from stickam....and the rest went from there".....now im even more dissapointed honestly....this girl was 16 when my son started talking to her randomly,they lost contact when she was 18 because of her crazy ex and then they hook up when shes 21? i dont even know what to think right now

Posted by Anonymous on May. 28, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 28, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

So your son was never going to tell you that he and this girl had a child?

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on May. 28, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Oh I'm so sorry.  I can understand you being disappointed and hurt.  I'm sure you not only taught your son better than that and to exercise safety, but the fact that he has no intention of telling you any of this and that child exists is hurtful.  Could it be that he will be tell you, but he's just not ready because he feels like you WILL be disappointed with him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 28, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

So your son was never going to tell you that he and this girl had a child?

i dont think so no.....i think he was just going to go back and forth and say he's just going to have fun or something

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 28, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Oh I'm so sorry.  I can understand you being disappointed and hurt.  I'm sure you not only taught your son better than that and to exercise safety, but the fact that he has no intention of telling you any of this and that child exists is hurtful.  Could it be that he will be tell you, but he's just not ready because he feels like you WILL be disappointed with him?

i honestly dont know.....i think he was just going to go back and forth and say he's going to meet friends or something

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 28, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Why would he hide it? It is not like he is 16, he is 28!! So weird. And I guess that girl isn't going to look so hot on that Harley now with a car seat strapped to the back. LOL

3lilmonsters88
by Carolina Sky on May. 28, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Could it be he doesn't think its his so he was going to wait til he knew for sure?
Thisisme2013
by on May. 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Well, I understand you are concerned with his health, but it's done.

Time to go to grandma mode

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

Could it be he doesn't think its his so he was going to wait til he knew for sure?

he knows its his

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Well, now you know so talk to him about it NOW. You might as well get all of the anger and fighting out of the way before there is a child brought in to it. 

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Sounds like he needs to man up
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured