Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

man gets court order to prevent abortion. wtf!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 834 Replies
24 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Do we really have EQUAL RIGHTS?

Options:

yes

no

i don't know

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 459

View Results

Women get the choice to be mothers....... Men don't.  If a woman's BC fails she has the option to abort but the man is crucified and told he should have kept it in his pants.

What about the man who wants the baby?  Why can't he stop the woman from having the abortion?  Maybe it is her body but it is his child.  Why shouldn't she have the baby then pay him CS for it?  That is the choice she is given isn't it?

(Edit* I can see why this was confusing because I worded it horribly.  I'm not saying women should give up their kids and pay CS but was an example of what happens to men daily.  I meant to elaborate but didn't oops.)

What I meant to say or suggest was why can't she have the baby and then walk away without consequence ie. child support.  And for the man who doesn't want the kid he should also have the option to walk away as well within a certain time frame of finding out about the pregnancy/child.

Women get to keep the kids, take dads money, and still get PA...... Men struggle to pay CS but aren't eligible for PA because they make too much money. 

Women can be catty, make dad's life a living hell because he doesn't want her, and ultimately tell dad he can't see his kids for (insert your reason here) but then turn around and tell the kids I don't know why daddy doesn't want to see you.  He's just a jerk.  I have seen more heartbroken dads screwed by the system this way and it robbs children of their happiness as well.  It's very sad.

It's sad to admit but a big part of the reason our country is in the shithole it is in is because we as women insited on equal rights and then turned around and refused to take equal responsibility.

Why this double standard ladies?  We fought for equal rights... shouldn't we accept equal responsibility? So here's my question ladies.  Do you have the courage to look deep inside yourself and try to see the other side too?  I hope so. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 28, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MalakbelLacuna
by on May. 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM
3 moms liked this
Blerb blerb blerb
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quinnsmom715
by Donna on May. 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM
30 moms liked this

well,when men carry the babies,they can have all the rights in the world..

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM
22 moms liked this

Like this hasn't been done to death. The simple answer is it is a womans body and NO man should have control over it. Period.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM
11 moms liked this
Men shouldn't have sex with a woman if he's not willing to give her control of his potential fetus.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow. So in an unplanned pregnancy situation the man has it tough and the woman has it easy?

Ummmmm... I don't think so.

bex55
by on May. 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM
3 moms liked this

The supreme court has already said that a man can not make a woman carry a baby to term. End of story. The rest of your rant, is kind of confusing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM

BUMP!

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 28, 2013 at 1:40 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)