Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SAHM of infant and toddler boys guilty of blatant neglect due to online activity

Posted by on May. 28, 2013 at 5:48 PM
  • 9 Replies
4 moms liked this

Well, it's been a real treat lately, but as my boys are getting older, it's getting nicer outside etc. I am giving up mobile devices and 'unplugging' myself from the www. I've gotten a lot of interesting and some good advice and I want to thank everyone for the entertainment value. I do hope that online sites such as these continue to capture neglectful and abusive parents, I feel that I've really grown as a person and I've become more aware of people around me. It's nice to know that even total strangers are looking out for the best interest of my children at times. That being said, my boys have an increasing awareness of my activities and when my oldest (2) stole and hid my cellphone, well that was a real wake up call. I've read a lot of conversation starters here, but it's all time that I could better spend raising autism awareness, playing with my boys and gardening with them. (The sun is peeping out from behind the clouds). I hope that everyone here has a wonderful day, but I have become addicted to this site, it seems - and since all good things must come to an end, goodbye to it. Lots of love, hug your kids for me! :D

by on May. 28, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 28, 2013 at 5:52 PM

LOL

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 28, 2013 at 5:53 PM
4 moms liked this

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2013 at 5:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't worry we'll be here when you get bored with your kids and come back. 

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2013 at 5:54 PM

lol.  i browse around the site from my phone while i'm outside with my kids.  

NNB
by on May. 28, 2013 at 5:55 PM

.... ok... I turnt off my cell phone all day today and only on here now ds is in bed :) Yay! Go me! Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 28, 2013 at 5:57 PM
I get it. I seem to he able to do both. I don't spend a lot if time here, or online period. If it was really taking away from my kids, I'd stop.
TrouserMouse
by on May. 28, 2013 at 5:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Who are you?
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2013 at 5:57 PM

My kids can take care of themselves.

whoopsie16
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this
wow, I'm surprised at the lack of support. but good for you!!

and btw, it's not goodbye..its see ya later. cm is more addicting than crack! once you join....you're stuck forever! mwuahahahahaha!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)