Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 'confession'

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
I am not motivated to do ANYTHING. Nothing. I just don't have the energy to do anything. I'd say I don't have time, but I do. I'm late on bills because I don't wanna load kids and go to the post office. I don't even have a job because I don't feel like looking. I am about to lose everything hut still have no motivation to look. I'm a good mom, I'm sure some will disagree due to my last sentence. But i really M. I read and play and answer dumb questions Nd do what I gotta do for them. No matter what I figure out a way to get the things they need. But I'm just not motivated. I don't want to get up in the morning I don't want to make breakfast. Nothing. I even had my license suspended at one point bc I had no energy to pay the insurance bill. I just can not get motivated. I wanna lose 20 pounds. Nope not motivated. I want a job. nope not motivated. I want to get a sitter so I can get a job. Not motivated to look. It's horrible. I just cannot get motivated!! :-( I hate it!!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on May. 29, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Umm, I've got nothing nice to offer, sorry.

WillsMOM72
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:02 AM
2 moms liked this
You sound depressed. I would go to a doctor and get checked out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you're depressed to me.Or,could be a physical problem going on.See a doctor.Get a check-up.

(I know,I know...you can't motivate yourself to!)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 1:07 AM
I wonder if "I'm not motivated" will be good enough for your kids when they are hungary and cold from lack of shelter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Really haven't. I've been thinking about the doctor for a few months.. I haven't thought depression before but I kind of see it

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you're depressed to me.Or,could be a physical problem going on.See a doctor.Get a check-up.

(I know,I know...you can't motivate yourself to!)

cnash81
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:08 AM
You don't have to drive to the post office to pay bills. Almost everything can be paid online or by phone these days. Aside from that, you sound like you're depressed & should see a doctor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 1:09 AM
I do to. I pray that never happens. But sometimes I am scared it will. I love them but I can't get motivated. I talk about doing things all.the time but I can never be about it....

Quoting Anonymous:

I wonder if "I'm not motivated" will be good enough for your kids when they are hungary and cold from lack of shelter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 29, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Clearly you have the Internet so pay your bills online. The rest, well I don't know but suck it up and get off your ass, you have kids to take care of. It's not about you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I don't have internet or a credit or debit card. I money order everything.

Quoting cnash81:

You don't have to drive to the post office to pay bills. Almost everything can be paid online or by phone these days. Aside from that, you sound like you're depressed & should see a doctor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 29, 2013 at 1:11 AM
You totally sound like your depressed. You described exactly what I felt like before my ob prescribed Lexapro. I feel like a completely different person now.
Get some help mama!! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)