Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This momma has hit her limit

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:17 AM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

Wish me luck because a principle is about to get an ear full. My step-daughter is in NJHS through the year we have put money and time for her to be in this. I remember being in NJHS and it was fun! But this is ridiculous. All year long we have paid the dues, bought the t-shits, taken her to the fund raisers and helped her find ways to meet her hours of comunity service. There has maybe been two meeting the whole year. My step daughter is hating it. And then what does she get from it? She is missing 5 (they had to have 32 total) hours of comunity service (the only way to make this up is if we buy 3 school supplies listed for the teachers) and saying she owes 10 dollar for these scented pencils she was suppose to sell that she never recieved because they ran out. And if she dont get it done by tomarrow she wont be allowed to go to the school wide party the last day of school. She found this out at the end of school on Monday.

Why am i pissed about this? If it was a party for NJHS i would totally understand her not being allowed to go ..but this is a school wide event...other kids not involved in anything get to go just because they go to school (Well unless they are in In school suspension for doing really bad things)....and then the whole fact she owes money for something she didnt get in the first place...ugh a part of me just want to throttle the teacher that is in charge of this even if i wouldn't actually do it

**End Rant**

by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 29, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Good luck
SageAdvice
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:30 AM

First world problems that can best be handled TOMORROW!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)