Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a girly girl or a plain jane?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
Im both. Usually plain jane. I usually dont dreas up or put any extra time into myself unless I go out with friends or a special occasion.

BUT... I do shop like I get dressed up all the time. I have all theae fancy shoes and dresses, that hardly get worn. I think I just have a shopping addiction.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on May. 29, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Both. I am a tshirt and shorts or jeans kind of girl at home, but I love to shop and wear makeup
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 3:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats pretty much how I am. Id rather wear tshirt and jeans. Lol. But its nice to dress up once in awhile.

In middle school.. I wouldnt leave the house without at least eyeliner. Lol. Now people shit if they see me all done up. Haha.

Quoting sandra_t00:

Both. I am a tshirt and shorts or jeans kind of girl at home, but I love to shop and wear makeup
armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 29, 2013 at 3:02 AM

Definitely a plain jane

RoseBlossom
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:02 AM

more of a plain jane. i like to dress up every now and then, but even then i dont get super dressy or girly. i used to when i had the body for it, but for now my mom bod is the one i rock

Two_Hearts
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:03 AM

Im a plain jane..

But when we go out , i do try to put on makeup and look nice.

However , if we are just going to say...the grocery store or walmart, i tie my hair up in a ponytail and we head out the door lol.

SageAdvice
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:03 AM

Plain Jane in general, unless I'm working or it's something important

calvinsmommy18
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Plain Jane. Rarely dress up or wear makeup.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daisybaby91
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:04 AM

I'm like a lazy girly girl. Haha I love makeup and doing my hair and getting dressed up but usually I'm in shorts and a tank top lounging around my house.

I used to get dressed up more before I was pregnant but i have a really hard time finding maternity clothes that I actually like so I'd rather just wear my sweats or shorts

alf2651
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 3:04 AM

Quoting sandra_t00:

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 3:04 AM
I am both. Prett happy with my tshirt and shorts or whatever days. But like getting dressed up and feeling that bit beautiful
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)