Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever... *Venting Post*

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:21 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this
Omg.. Have you ever just wanted to call someone out, telling them about themselves and pointing out what should be obvious, but they're too dumb to get it, or try to play it off that your jealous? I want to call this person out so bad, tell her she's a damn liar. Ugh. I need to go to bed before I say some truth that will eff someone's world up! Y'all tell me about the dumb bitches in your life... Please. Let me know I'm not alone in this!! Lol.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 29, 2013 at 3:23 AM
You need to click the x button, some of you let this consume you. You don't know this person in real life and how they are, grow up.
Amanda.Alger
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Umm, actually I do, she's my sister. Thanks for assuming though!!

Quoting Anonymous:

You need to click the x button, some of you let this consume you. You don't know this person in real life and how they are, grow up.

calvinsmommy18
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Some people at work. A few of them actually. Its funny too because I have an excellent memory and I remember her telling me one thing one day and its a whole different story the next day. I can catch people in lies all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
V.Dubbya
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:33 AM
2 moms liked this
I do. But not often. I'm usually a super sensitive and reserved person so calling people out takes more than I'm skilled for. But there are times when I want to blow someone up. I worked with one for a while. Grrrr. Just thinking about that woman makes me seethe...
Amanda.Alger
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:37 AM
I work with one girl that's like too. It's sad and funny all at the same time.

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Some people at work. A few of them actually. Its funny too because I have an excellent memory and I remember her telling me one thing one day and its a whole different story the next day. I can catch people in lies all the time.

calvinsmommy18
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this
And when you confront them they're all like "oh I never said that". And its like girl I have the memory of an elephant. I know what you said last week.

Quoting Amanda.Alger:

I work with one girl that's like too. It's sad and funny all at the same time.

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 3:41 AM

Okay, you want to hear about a crazy? I'll tell you about a crazy....

My husbands cousin. She's a total piece of work. She a vegetarian, not for any reason other than the fact that she has 2 friends that are and she just wants to fit in. At any family gathering, she calls everyone to remind them to make meat free side dishes or to make some that is meat free so that she can eat some. I am allergic to cinnamon. I never have once requested that anyone not make a dish with cinnamon just to suit my allergy need. I just avoid cinnamon dishes. At a family cookout this weekend, she made these grilled sweet potato sticks. She was forcing everyone to try them. I know that sometimes sweet potato recipes include cinnamon and I thought I could smell it, so I asked if it had cinnamon. She said it did. I told her I couldn't eat it. She went off on a tirade, cussing and yelling about how I wouldn't eat it. I explained that I'm allergic to cinnamon and she rolled her eyes and had the nerve to say that I'm trying to make people bow down to my dietary restrictions. WTF?! Yep. That's it. Wouldn't eat one thing and I'm putting people out...I keep forgetting that the world revolves around her, and everyone is supposed to do what she wants all the time even if it could KILL them.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on May. 29, 2013 at 3:42 AM
1 mom liked this

49f3ce028dae9147d4af936c0f9393ab.jpg

Nah I just
lendales_mommi
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no problem being blunt and telling it like it is...and at the same time I know I am not perfect..but I don't beat around the bush or sugar coat shit.

Amanda.Alger
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:54 AM
I work in a county jail as a book-in officer, I have no problems speaking my mind, trust me. Lol. My thing is anytime I call my sister out, she gets this dumbfounded look on her face and claims she has no idea why I would call her out on something, or if I have proof of something instead of owning up, she says I'm jealous and can't be around such negativity.. No bitch, I'm not jealous, just tired of u taking from people, and being fake about it trying to pull it off that you did it on your own. Grrr. If she wasn't taking from our mother, I'd probably be less pissed about it, but either way she's just being dumb.

Quoting lendales_mommi:

I have no problem being blunt and telling it like it is...and at the same time I know I am not perfect..but I don't beat around the bush or sugar coat shit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)