Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My name is...... and i am addicted to......you will never guess???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

COUPONS. I love them. I love hearing each one scan. I especially love watching my total drop. I love getting free items. I love comparing them to whats already on sale in the ads. I love Sundays when new ones come in the paper. Ok.... I'm done, now being serious. If you don't use/like coupons no need to comment. No....I am not broke I just like to save money. I have 3 small kids to keep up with so NO i'm not really addicted, just silly. I was wondering how many of you are couponers? If so do you try to stick with only items you have coupons for? 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justpeachy71904
by peachy on May. 29, 2013 at 5:12 AM
I am not capable of doing it. Sounds stupid huh? But my mind just does not work that way.

My husbands does. He lies budgeting and stuff
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 5:14 AM
I want to coupon but most of the time I find coupons on crap that we don't use.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 5:16 AM

It doesn't sound stupid at all. It takes alot of patience to clip and organize. I am just used to it my mom was a coupon nut growing up lol. It's not for everyone.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

I am not capable of doing it. Sounds stupid huh? But my mind just does not work that way.

My husbands does. He lies budgeting and stuff

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 5:20 AM

I have noticed they don't have many coupons for healthy items. I'm not sure if that's what you meant.If you want look at the labels on what you do buy. They usually put numbers call and ask for coupons they will usually send you some. I do it all the time.

Quoting Anonymous:

RoseBlossom
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:21 AM

i have tried and failed to attain the coupon goddessness of my step grandmother, who is the ordained coupon extreme high priestess of deals

hunnny_bre
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:21 AM
I have tried but the most I got free was 30$ and the total was still over 200. Its a lot of work but worth it I just seemed to have gotten stuck. And they sorta uninterested. Around where I live, Walgreens and target are good places also Walmart but. With having to eat very clean lately (raw foods) not sure how to coupon for the things I need ! I stopped clipping/printing a few months ago... which bums me out to say because I really wanted to be able to say I'm an extreme couponer! Just don't know what exactly I was missing in my plan of attack :( oh and the trip with 30$ ssavings I didn't expect more then thirty just ended up that I continued to get a lot of the things we needed and couldn't find coupons for.. I want to search for coupons as I'm typing this lol its really wonderful what we can accomplish with extra effort. Hats off to all the couponers;}
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 5:22 AM
That is what I mean lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I have noticed they don't have many coupons for healthy items. I'm not sure if that's what you meant.If you want look at the labels on what you do buy. They usually put numbers call and ask for coupons they will usually send you some. I do it all the time.

Quoting Anonymous:

hunnny_bre
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Where are the phone numbers? On package?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 5:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I can't wait until my family gives me my  well deserved coupon title I'm jealous of her lol!

Quoting RoseBlossom:

i have tried and failed to attain the coupon goddessness of my step grandmother, who is the ordained coupon extreme high priestess of deals

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 5:28 AM

Usually on the back under the ingredients. If you can't find it google the company and get it. I know it sound like alot but the coupon values are usually  high or sometimes even free.

Quoting hunnny_bre:

Where are the phone numbers? On package?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)