Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay my teenager is getting laid right now..... If you replied PLEASE READ......2nd Edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 182 Replies

I appreciate the comments from the people who took the time to read and understand the post. I am beginning to think, you should be required a certain of amount of common sense to post/reply on here. I may not have worded it exactly right according to some. That was the point though to catch attention it clearly says make a catchy post. I am not weird or sick, I don't fantasize about any kids having sex. I am a single mom I have a 11 yr old girl and 2 small kids. I would say my biggest reason for this post is. I don't have anyone to help me with my decisions as a parent. I did not know if I was being to old fashioned by thinking my teenagers will NOT be having any sex in my house with my knowledge. I see based on majority of the comments .I am not wrong to think its inappropriate behavior. I am however not saying those who choose to are wrong. I think that's the biggest issue on CM everybody has their own unique opinion. It becomes hard to express yourself  when you have people who bash you for not thinking their way. I am sorry to anyone I may have offended. I just did not appreciate being called such mean names. I feel like you are not obligated to reply to anything on here you don't agree with.  If its not your cup of tea..... keep it moving. I say if it doesn't apply.... why reply with nonsense? Thank you

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 6:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ilaynasmommy
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Absolutely not!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 6:18 AM

TROLL FAIL!!!

CuzImMOM
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this
This is just wrong.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 6:19 AM
5 moms liked this

God no - I had enough nerves letting my 21yo have her male best friend over for the night even AFTER he assured me there was never and would never be anything going on between them. She can go to his house all she wants - but as for sex in my home? I would be banging down that door and be dragging whoever she was on out of their by the ear. You're old enough to have sex? move out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 29, 2013 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this

nope. Never did. In fact I know for a fact they didn't do so. Both girls went off to college as virgins. They are older and would have no reason to lie about it.

I set the expectation and they met it.

I have been dating my SO for 8 YEARS now, and he has never spent the night at my house-in my room- with my kids present.  I have never spent the night at his house when my kids were home.

xomrs.chase
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Depends. If he's 18 and being safe... idk.

I find it disrespectful to be honest.

But idk. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 29, 2013 at 6:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I rather them have sex in my house so I know who they are screwing instead of going off and screwing every tom dick and harry out there. Of course I would prefer them to wait till they are adults.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 29, 2013 at 6:22 AM
2 moms liked this
That must really suck.

Quoting Anonymous:

nope. Never did. In fact I know for a fact they didn't do so. Both girls went off to college as virgins. They are older and would have no reason to lie about it.

I set the expectation and they met it.

I have been dating my SO for 8 YEARS now, and he has never spent the night at my house-in my room- with my kids present.  I have never spent the night at his house when my kids were home.

mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 29, 2013 at 6:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Um absolutely not.
ysmeine
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I think my daughter probably has had sex in my home. She moved bf in for short period when she was 18. I did not encourage it nor was I thrilled. I think there is something wrong with revelling in your child's sex life.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)