Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my nightmare

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:05 AM
  • 3 Replies
So I posted about my husband the other women and evrything...well its not getting better... he won't talk unless she is firmly implanted up his well you get it.... the kids ask him to do stuff but it all goes on what she says.... why does he need anyone too answer for him.... it easy for him? I have blown up at him for all hw sid too us and he says he is not obligated too listen. .. well who cares I did it anyhow... but what to do about kids... they miss him abd want too see him more then every two weeks...sadly that's all she will allow him cause she needs him with her and her girls...and he treats them way better and my kids see it...does anyone have any ideas cause I am at a loss and just want too move on and have kids see dad...and I no dad would but he claims he just don't want too see me but its other influences as well
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AmberRose1122
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Unfortunately we can't control other people. Have you tried talking calmly to him about these troubles instead of going off?
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:11 AM
No idea my dad is that way with his girlfriends kids and their kids. I'm almost 30 and it still hurts. Here's a bump though.
Millymunch
by on May. 30, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Tried calmly talking for four months i finally blew my top for the first time in five months because he pushed me too my limit... He wont talk ir listen i speak he runs away... So iys tough and his girl wont let him talk...she seems too have some sort of hold over him and dont even want him too see the kids its a huge mess all i want is the kids happy so yup thats where i am at right now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)